HI brand spanking (hehe) new to the scene...advice?!

Posted

Hi so come out of a 3 year relationship a few months ago, that just wasn't exciting enough (mutual), and found myself here somehow after watching some spanking videos (somehow), and a Google of fetishes.

How does one find themself being spanked by someone who knows what they are doing?! 

Well just an overall hi, don't be afraid to talk to me i dont bite (unless I'm in vampire cosplay haha), if anyone wants to add me thats cool, or give me advice thags also cool.

Posted

You can find someone like a partner, maybe a dom. You can also go to local munches or find someone online,maybe try going to a fetish club where you can try this with someone. 

Make sure that the person who you are trying it with knows your limits, although you may not need it for spanking but a safeword would be nice to. 

Posted

Sids ideas are great. I would also say research your topic well there are plenty of online resources to go to. Talk to others in the life - there is a chatroom here or private messages if you prefer. It’s time to really discover yourself and what turns you on - what an adventure! 

Work out first your limits. What you want to try and what you don’t you may find that there is much more than spanking that turns you on, you might not! Then find someone who shares those limits or will respect them and get to the spanking!!

Good luck and welcome to fetish

Tilly

Posted

If you go on fetlife there are spankers kinksters, but also spanking events in your area 

dont let anybody with a bit of experience doing it, or learn yourself the basic of it. Dangerous area for example 

• 2 months later...
Posted

You can try to find an bdsm Dom/sub list. That's an list with fetish and bdsm related topics. You can see what bdsm and also fetish topics are and you can decide what you do but also don't like. If you decided that, you can let people know what you like. So, you can make sure you meat the right person(s). This is also the way toe make sure you enjoy your contacts to the max. Be honest. And don't be disappointment if the first tries don't be the right ones. There is always someone for you out there.

Posted

There are regular events held near you at Townhouse in Birkenhead or you can travel further afield to manchester and Stockport