Spanked shorts

Posted

Hi all 

My name is Paul and I'm a brand new member. I thought the best way to introduce myself is talking about my reason for joining. My profile name is chosen with that in mind .

I've always been interested in spankings since I can remember. Only problem I found was when I was much younger expressing these thoughts were really difficult. I felt a little embarrassed I guess. Although I enjoy the thought of being the one in control of the spanking in reality I have a real kink about being spanked myself. I found it quite difficult to admit to myself. Doesn't sound very manly wanting to be put over a strict ladies knee or lap and hand spanked thoroughly 🤣. I guess I was worried it sounds daft of unattractive. But anyway here goes. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have many more thoughts and a few experiences but felt just touching the surface was best option for first post 😃

Posted

I often think - when people say things like "it doesn't sound very manly" - sometimes, for some people : that's part of the attraction because it goes against everything they previously thought.

But then, a lot within kink you sharp learn a lot of what you previously thought is wrong

Posted

I think that's what's held me back a little. It goes against how society makes you feel. I wish I'd if thought as I do now when I was in early 20s lol

Posted

one important thing is you're never too late to start.   there are those I know were pushing 70 before they started.... 

Posted
My god really! Would if been fun though back then! But like you say who knows. Hope so