Voyeur

Posted

My wife and I were talking about sex the other day, and we’ve both come to agree that the thought of being watched, or watching really get is us going. Or even joining in if the the mood is right. 

Has anybody else on here done anything like this? The other day her friend popped over who we’ve got history with, and the thought of my wife jerking me off in front of her has really got my pulse racing! To the point where it’s all I think about. 

Do women enjoy watching that? Like I said this is a new chapter for us so info would be greatly appreciated. 

Posted
I'd watch you if you'd like me too
Posted

Reading that comment instantly made me hard! 

Posted

Well I'll watch later on over Skype or WhatsApp if you'd like me too

Posted

Oh yeah watching is amazing joining in is awesome  every one has different  fantasies  till i went to a swingers party  i never thought about it  now that's all i  think about  i think you are both awesome for sharing 

Posted

I thought I was weird at first, but after discovering this page I feel at home. Didn’t think women liked that sort of thing. 

Posted
6 hours ago, Ashley704 said:

Really?

Posted

Awesome  im out tonight  but what a wonderful thought 

Posted

Seeing all the replies is getting me going. Only downer I have at the moment is that I’ve been given a one star on my picture😔 improvement needed? 

Was hoping for some confidence. Not easy opening up for the first time. 

Posted
18 hours ago, Toph said:

Really?

Yeah if you wanted me too 

Posted

Does that get you going?

• 1 month later...
Posted

I think it's a huge turn on watching people having sex then joining in.It's one of those on my knees and panties down moments.

Posted

Omg the perfect women your awesome debbi

Posted
On 3/9/2019 at 9:03 AM, Ashley704 said:

Me too if you want an audience its given me a boner already

Posted
On 5/6/2019 at 7:37 AM, debbi said:

I think it's a huge turn on watching people having sex then joining in.It's one of those on my knees and panties down moments.

Love your stories btw so hot just the way u talk is so hot

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I wouldn't worry too much i someone gives your profile photo one star or one hundred.With 15? Years of marriage i would imagine your wife would give it a second of thought either.The "you can't please all the people all of the time"scenario really shows itself on social media sites,and i assume sites like this.Your wife loves you.I assume she would give your photo 5 stars and that really is all that matters.

Posted

I love being watched, fucking or masturbating 

Posted

Oh yeah being watched in public absolutely biggest turn on ever