Why !!

Jess214

Posted

So I am relatively new here and have been in and out of the chat, everyone seems to be friendly and welcoming, thats great right? well I have had a few people say Hi when i enter but  I noticed something tonight there was a particular greeting in amongst the others it basically said (- jess214 HI) said underneath who sent it so I was going to say Hi back as you do but I noticed the picture was not their profile picture and so I clicked on it ........................... and he has added me to his ignore list ?? now I have never messaged nor chatted with this particular gentleman( I wonder if he just doesnt like my boobs) but then to my question why!! 

why add me to ignore list then say Hi in chat, is it a mind game? 

Is this something you would do or have done?

Not sure what I hope to achieve from this post tbh but I think I just had to write it down and try to wrap my head round WHY !!!!!!

Posted

Are you sure it’s an ignoring list and not criteria not matching you? 

Posted

I would ignore it. No pun intended. His loss. I have had that happen to me for no apparent reason - I never put people on an ignore list for who am I to say if someone is right or wrong for me based on a brief message and a poorly written profile?

Posted
5 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

Are you sure it’s an ignoring list and not criteria not matching you? 

When I clicked on his picture it took me to a page that said he has added me to his ignore list?

It's just very odd x

Posted
Or it might be he clicked on your profile and hit ignore by accident
Posted
Hi Jess when you see -Jess214 it is someone whispering to you I’m taking it the message was highlighted in purple as well and two emojis beside it As for him ignoring you I wouldn’t worry too much Hun just an idiot lol your boobs are boobalicious and never think otherwise there are some amazing people in chat just be yourself and have a good time xx
Posted

He might have made himself a mistake ? 

Some people here really make weird approach you know, you will get used to it. Don’t get too much upset about it 

Posted

10 minutes ago, Beau said:

Hi Jess when you see -Jess214 it is someone whispering to you I’m taking it the message was highlighted in purple as well and two emojis beside it As for him ignoring you I wouldn’t worry too much Hun just an idiot lol your boobs are boobalicious and never think otherwise there are some amazing people in chat just be yourself and have a good time xx

That's exactly what it was lol thank you Beau 😘

Posted

I think your Boobs are magnificent message me anytime Jess x

Don't let idiots get to you  !

katiebabygirl
Posted
Just ignore babe. Probably got afraid he wouldnt be able to handle your lovely melons. Pussies run
Posted
People do strange things on here don’t lose any sleep over it