Dungeon

Kemander

Posted

Sitting far back off the narrow road, the old manse was quiet, with one exception, a scream of *** and terror filtering from somewhere behind the closed doors and windows of the Dunladen family mansion. If some snooping intruder could hear it who wasn't familiar with the area and was skulking nearby the ancient stone structure and who had something other than a nefarious purpose for their presence, they might very likely have called the police and reported a crime in progress. But Cecilia's voice was barely discernible from outside the thick stone walls. In fact, what was occurring was indeed a crime, a crime of passion. Or maybe withholding someone's pleasure *isn't* a crime? 

Andre had made her orgasm many multiple times over the past six hours. Her flesh was bruised and in some spots ***y. She didn't care. Andre made her orgasm again. This was why she'd screamed. This time Cecilia orgasmed when he delivered the twentieth lash of the dragon-tail whip against her ass and the backs of her thighs. His sperm and her cunt's own slut-slime ran in thick sheets down her inner thighs and she shuddered in delight as the slimy emissions coated her flesh. 

"Do you enjoy this, slut?" Andre loudly asked her. 

"No!" Cecilia screamed. She *did* like it though. She was her Andre's adoring slave all through each day and night. His tempting, sexy little cock-tease and innovatively creative red haired seductress, always stirring and fueling his lust in every way she could dream up... until her own deep cravings and needs overpowered her mind and body and some mischievously primal masochistic creature took over her mind so she *had* to rile him, try to make him angry, forcing him into having no choice other than to bring her to the iron clad, riveted heavy door and turn his key to unlock it, pulling her kicking and screaming into this private dark chamber, restraining her by ***, then teaching her another much needed lesson, one more time yet again. She loved it. She loved telling him *no*. This was her most arousing fantasy. She battled against him, fought him, hit and kicked him and then, in the final struggle, he conquered her. He bound her and dragged her by her hair, here, to his dark inner Room of Doom, restrained her and then fucked her relentlessly, brutally, hard and often, over and over, using her without mercy, caning, whipping and torturing her, breaking her skin and calling her vulgar names all the entire while, until he sensed she was ready to confess her wicked heart's true desires to him. 

"I *hate* it, you sadistically cruel fucking asshole!" she screamed. 

Andre's cock jerked. He dropped the whip and pulled Cecilia's long, wavy red hair, her head having no option but to go with his strength and expose her soft neck to his ferocity. 

"Asshole?" he snarled. He growled and bit down her neck. His teeth marked her skin deeply. Another series of bruises ***ted her white flesh with a deep red love bite she'd sport for days to come. "You want it up the asshole, you anal whore?" he demanded to know. 

He reached around from behind her and grabbed her right tit in an iron grip. "Is having your asshole violated what you want next, my slut? My fat fucking cock? My thick cock ravaging your most intimate whore hole and fucking your ass?" His left hand came back and he slapped her asscheek hard as he twisted her long, severely swollen and tightly clamped nipple. 

"Oww!" Cecilia shrieked out. Her arms pulled on the chains keeping her shackled wrists tethered to the wall. Her leg ironed ankles were chained to the floor. She was spread eagle before him. Andre's breath enveloped her neck and shoulders. Her ass burned from his previous intensely hard spankings and another burning smack sent a new wave of searing *** through her veins as his open palm slammed into the mushy, soggy, soft hairless flesh of her swollenly bulging, sperm and slut-slime soaked cunt. Cecilia screamed, yet refused him the pleasure of seeing her tears.  

"Well whore? Do you want to be fucked up the ass?" 

Andre already had his large cock covered in lube, as well as his wife's juices. Her ass was ready for him. It too was already prepared by a huge injection of lube as part of her earlier ***. Andre spread her red asscheeks, bruising her soft skin as she arched her back deeply to present her holes in all their glory to him as best she could while held so tightly from moving. In position, he rammed his cock into her slippery, lube-filled asshole. 

"Yes!" Cecilia screamed. "Fuck my ass! Oh fuck me, Andre! Harder! Oh, FUCK yes! Fuck me, baby, fuck my whore asshole!"

As he pounded his cock into her, Cecilia was screaming. His teeth were still marking her flesh and she loved every second of it. Her welted back streamed tiny beads of *** where the tips of his cat-o-nine had grazed her skin. His nails had raked marks on her tits. His mouth had sucked and plundered her cunt and brought her nipples to their greatest fat thickness, length and hardness, only to suck them even harder to make her scream in *** as he tasted ***, before clipping on the clamps and weights onto them. Now she was getting what she craved. 

"Alright you harpy tongued cunt. Harder and faster. You *love* having me hurting you, don't you?" Andre grabbed her hips, pulled his cock from her ass and let her catch her breath so she could answer. 

"Fuck! Yes, I do, I do! Oh fuck, Andre! Give your cock back to me! Please! Fuck me, Andre!" Cecilia was on the edge of another cliff, but this one was higher, this one was THE ONE. She felt it. "Andre! Oh fuck me, please!"

Andre stabbed his hard cock into her tight asshole one more time. His fingers dug into her hips. His mouth latched onto her shoulder. He bit her hard as he exploded scorching, scalding sperm deep inside her dark hole swallowing his cock and now spasming around his thick shaft, milking his cock and balls of the essence she craved. "Ahhhh!" Andre yelled as he tasted the copper flavor of *** and drank it while his cock throbbed and pulsed with the bursts of sperm released from deep within his balls into deep within her hot, voracious bowels. 

Cecilia felt the boiling hot sperm soak her innards with fiery, cloying, thick slime. She clamped her rectum tight on his cock, squeezed it with all the strength of her muscular asscheeks as she felt infernally blazing shocks of her orgasmic spasms rock throughout her body. She jerked on her chains and as the *** of his teeth on her flesh reached her anguished mind, she screamed out her release. "Andre! Oh my fucking love!" 

The sperm flowed thick from her cunt as her slut-slime spouted in hot geysers like Old Faithful, squirting from her spasming cunt. The lovers' combined emissions ran down her slick hairless cunt lips, covering her legs to her ankles as the lust crazed pair stood in a wide pool of her cunt's sweet nectar. Very shortly they both laid in the pool of her slimy release while she recovered in the nest of his strong arms and her husband gently slathered her with the oily honey of her ejaculate as it became the soothing lotion her true love used only minutes after her agonies ceased as a balm to rub into her ***d and trembling skin while her wet mouth and her tongue and throat cleansed his flagging cock once again, in hopes of arousing him for yet another round.

Posted
Fast becoming a fan! Lol I can resonate with quite a lot of this ha! As I'm sure mySir can too 😈😈😈 very well written @Kemander! Looking forward to some more 😊
Posted
Great read @Kemander I mentioned how much @Saphy would enjoy this next piece, and how many interesting similarities there are😈😈😈
Posted

My thanks to the both of you. I write because it's the one means left to me at my age, having lost my wife and partner in kink to cancer five years ago, to clear out the detritus from my mind. I've always written stories based on other-worldly horror or the macabre, often set in the middle ages of Europe, England or Asia, but with no physical release for my fetishes, these erotic stories compensate a bit.

• 4 months later...
Posted

Damn is there any more of this? This is hot

Posted
SweetPea1984, unfortunately for many of my readers, I keep my stories fairly short. I am about to post a new story, however. Please keep an eye out for it.
Posted

I have posted my story. It is called Dirty Deeds. Now it must wait for a moderator to approve it. It usually does't take them long to do so.