Watersports: first experience

Posted

I first had the chance with my girlfriend. We had talked about it and I really got her into the idea. Of course,  we had this planned almost to the minute, after her mom left. We got into the shower. I had an erection and a little of a hard time getting started, but she got on her knees and even swallowed! Unfortunately, she was too nervous to cover me in hot piss at the time. And we never had time in our relationship to return to it...
What were your first experiences?

Thanks for letting me be a part of the community!

Posted

morning all

welcoming experiences - but it's also important to not talk about anything underage.

Posted

watersports was one of the fantasies I held for the longest time.

although it was raised with some of my girlfriends - there either wasn't the interest (ewww) or ability (i.e. nervous bladder)

anyway - 3 years ago my wife and I had a dungeon booked overnight with a view that we'd use it as an opportunity for as much private play together as possible.  I'd been mulling with the idea of booking a Pro Domme as part of this - for a number of reasons, including trying new ideas and things I wouldn't normally "get" to do.  Although I am active on my local kink scene, particularly when it comes to watersports : how do you ask a friend to piss on you?

Anyway.  So, as part of the time - she took me into the bathroom put me in the bath and pissed all over me.  She didn't go in my mouth or make me drink - but it was still deeply erotic and such a turn on.  My wife also enjoyed watching!

3 months later we did pretty much the same again and something she'd said to me is she wouldn't *make* me drink, but if I wanted to - come and get it kinda thing - and... well... I did.

Posted

@eyeblacksheep I wish I could know what you mean! I have been searching for clubs and groups since my early days. Unfortunately, now that I'm older and would be able to participate. Craigslist took down their godd*mn personals!!!

Posted

yeah, sesta/fosta caused massive issues over your way making it harder for people to advertise and vice versa.   :/ are there any local dungeons or fetish parties?

Posted

Actually, yes. There is a place in SF (2 hours from me) called The Citadel. I've only been there once. It was mostly dom and ***/pleasure. Probably wouldn't get the opportunity there, but it certainly is a place to meet other kinksters. And who knows what that might uncover. However, I don't know how comfortable I'd feel going alone. Everyone is super friendly but the atmosphere seemed exclusive. It seemed like most people were happy to just watch..

Posted

clubs get a mixture of people - often lots of voyeurs.  I think sometimes there's a little wariness about newcomers - but - trust is something can be built up.  I do think, while it doesn't guarantee  any form of "success" having people you get to know via the kink scene has it's benefits for sure.