Advice for fetish dating apps?

Posted

Hi all, I'm new to all this and looking for some advice. I'm very curious about all of this and do have a kinky fetish related fantasy I wish to experience and get my feet wet. I'm currently using the kinkoo app to help try and find someone to share that with, but so far I'm running into more scams than potential domme partners (I am a sub or at least am curious about becoming one). Anyone have suggestions for online fetish dating?? Any good apps to use (preferably free as I'm still in school full time but if not too expensive I may be willing to pay for an app.)

Posted
Put a personal on here
Posted

it's free to place a personal on here (use the "dating" section - not the forum) 

scams are always a problem on ANY form of dating platform - so - it's a case of being vigilant.   

Though, the best way to meet people is always to go where they are.  

Mistressprincess256
Posted

Kinko is full of scam,  am having the app as well. Are you an unowned sub? 

Posted

1 hour ago, Mistressprincess256 said:

Kinko is full of scam,  am having the app as well. Are you an unowned sub? 

I am, trying to see what all this is about and have a fantasy I'd hope a domme may help me experience if you have any advice I'd appreciate it!

Posted

best way is to subscribe to many bdsm site as possible. I had in the past found a sub on KiknD but I was lucky I think. Most app are useless becasue they crash and women tend to forgot they have an account there. Lots of time waster looking for attention like most site to be honest. 

your case is different as you are a sub but never the less you will get some cash cows looking for desperate men, there are more male subs tham Domme so be ready to swim a long way and share your Mistress with a pack of subs

good luck

Posted
Nothing you can do about the time wasters and scam artists just have to weed them out. 1) If they ask for *** before you meet them Red Flag. 2) If they any reason why they can not talk on phone Red Flag 3) If they are local to you and multiple attempts to meet fall thru Red Flag I strongly advise against attempting long distance relationship. Two hour drive is about as far as you should go. The Bdsm community is loaded with scammers, cheats, and liars but if you get lucky you can also find a wonderful partner. I wish you luck in search.
  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

ugh, I love bdsm so much.
I would like to find someone whom I could date for bdsm things, and, could I find such a person via dating app? :)

Edited by SharpMind
Posted
On 10/12/2019 at 1:29 PM, SharpMind said:

could I find such a person via dating app?

yes - many people have.