Little Help

dutchess914

dutchess914
Posted

Hi all!  Brand new sub (rope bunny/ bit of a brat but not too bad lol) and new to the scene.  I was lucky enough to find a wonderful, experienced Dom (that all I wanna do is please). Just looking for tips and tricks to make my Sir happy... I’ve been reading and doing homework.  But I’d like some personal opinions. TIA 

Posted

to a degree - I kinda hate saying this... but, different things make different people happy.  So, there's no hard and fast answer.

I think if someone was trying to make me happy then things could include surprising me to wish me a good day, getting me gifts or making sure I have a drink when I DJ.  It could be understanding my fetishes and how I get off on them, which could include subtle acts - turning up to somewhere I'm DJing or at, walking around barefoot and then offering their feet for my pleasure.

But, this will be totally different to someone else.

Posted

agree with eyemblacksheep, its a personal agenda. You must had some conversations with your Dom before accepting him, knowing what he likes. He also must have told you what to expect from you?

we dont know what kind of relationship or dynamic is between you two? is it daytime or only in the bedroom, sexual non sexual, just ropes play? its too vague and too big to think there is some sort of conventional way to behave with Doms.

But its good intention to ask...

Posted

I would think what would make your Sir happy is for you to take the time and trouble to find out and understand what makes him tick. I'm afraid it is trial and error mostly but little things usually mean the most, thngs like making sure he has a drink when he wants one, making him snacks, bringing his slippers if he wears them, just generally being attentive to his needs