SERVING MASTER-MINUS SEXUAL ACCESS?!?

RosesHaveThorns75

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Just realised that from what ive read on here it seems majority of Masters/Mistress just expect "sexual access" and/or sexual activity's from a sub as standard?!? Seems like without limits discussed either?!? Realised as a masochist I'd want to serve But not provide sexual-access and services.....espically as being Trans I do have  some distress not having lower body "matching" my personality which is mostly Trans-masculine so lower body activity's are a no-no atmo ....what happenz to someone like me?!? I can cope with S&M But not with sexualist stuff......I'd have to let myself get eXploited just to get access to ***&punishment aspects?!? Its the norm that Masters just automatic eXpect having both?!?.....even with sub having medical aspects that are legal and with certification(s)?!?

Posted

I think a lot of the sexual side is transparent online.   Aside from my wife I've never had PIV sex with anyone who was sub to me for scenes or otherwise (specified PIV - I did do some fingering as part of a sleazy spanking scene - and foot fucking) and also, apart from my wife, I've never had PIV sex with anyone I was subbing to (though, strap on a few times and other activities that could be deemed sexual) 

So, I think there's  a lot of people come across sexual online - but it's not the start and end of everything  

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Sorry what is Piv?!?

Posted
1 minute ago, TransSwitchUk said:

Sorry what is Piv?!?

Penis in Vagina

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

So I guess also it comes under Limits anyways?!? If your trans you may be/may not be okay with upper/lower body contact(s) Doupht anyone's thought of that part that dosnt deal with genders identity's?!? It sounds like punishment&*** and sexual control/slavery get mashed together in profiles.....I'd see them as separate aspects totally......Sadomasochistic stuff can be for stress-release mental health self-testing or religious mortification not just for someone to take advantage sexually of someone.....I'm going kinda retro now......and its still giving up control of my body/mind!! Guess most folks won't care or see these activity's as holistic But I do)

Posted

I did do a little play with someone who was trans many years ago - for her limits anything was always "pants on" - and so over-jeans spanking was ok, or rolled down just for her bum - but, that was OK - I respected that.

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

You seem a pretty respectfully guy.....its the rest that worry me.....I guess if stuff is expected that I'm not into I can be just "out of there" like I'd be generally!! Think some peeps go get caning from pros and its nothing elsa sexual....just the punishment(s)

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Trying to imagine how when your a Bit/a lot curious and openly/covertly aroused you get your limits or anything across to a Master/pervert someone around?!? Cause it might demotivate them Or you might feel foolish......just general chat on here has been difficult so far)

Posted

Personally I always seperate kink and sex. I have lots of play partners (and clients as I'm a pro domme) who I do various kinky acts with but sex is not involved, even strap on is negotiated seperately. I dont think I am by any means the only dominant who does not want, let alone automatically expect, sexual access from everyone. Maybe if you make it clear upfront that you are not interested in giving sexual access then you can get down to negotiating what you do want

Posted

I find i don't want anything sexual apart from in a relationship or hook ups. When it comes to kink i have very little interest in the other person getting off at all.
I tend to find guys offering service who expect sexual stuff with that, although i have met a few guys who have done work for me and not wanted anything more than brews.

Posted
Truthfully -- I've been looking for a no safewords and no chance to escape mistress for a few years now -- They all seem to be lames that want to allow safewords or chance to escape these days -- which is why I've been looking so long ... You're probably more than safe -- but ... yeah the sex thing is generally all they are on here for if it's a master -- the mistress types seem to be normal ultra feminists but todays tame versions that want to allow safewords .. use your own discretionary judgement picking one --
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Thank you to everyone who has sent a reply to this post so far.....I appreciate your time taken)

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

@Tillysue I find this helps me feel safer about the idea of trusting a Master and I agree they should be kept separate.....Ive read profiles where the Masters sounded good in skills But then went on to state "your lower body must be avalible all the time" for me Or "you must be naked lower down" for me all the time ect.....At which point I got kinda freaked.....

Posted

I’ve had a Dom who got off on just punishing me & there was no sex involved so there are Doms out there who are happy to play this way