Dom awakening changing my life

Posted

Hello,

im very new to all of this, but recently I’ve discovered I’m very into being extremely dominant. It seems it was something I always had wanted, needed, but never was able to explore. Since it’s been opened up, I now see it changing aspects of who I am outside of just sex. I feel like a new person....

The control, the primal aggression...

Has had anyone else experienced this? A change in their personality after discovery?

Posted

yes - I think there's a lot of people particularly when you make discoveries of what you like and what is possible - there's like a big rush that everything is possible and the only limits are imagination 

it is important to try to ground yourself, but enjoy the rush - just be sensible

Posted
16 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yes - I think there's a lot of people particularly when you make discoveries of what you like and what is possible - there's like a big rush that everything is possible and the only limits are imagination 

it is important to try to ground yourself, but enjoy the rush - just be sensible

Definitely agree.. all of it in a safe and healthy way. I guess it’s more like a feeling or relief, something that I can enjoy with a partner and not feel strange for being that way. I appreciate the grounding part, as I’ve been finding that balance since I posted this... it’s sort of exciting to open up a new part of yourself.