Feederism

Fat-9034

Posted

What are your thoughts on the subject. I love guys 400lbs plus 

• 1 year later...
Posted

I dislike any feeders. This kills people. Not cool.

• 10 months later...
Posted

I'm into feederism I am a feedee and I see no problem with it.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 10/13/2020 at 10:27 PM, Lilivorydoll said:

I dislike any feeders. This kills people. Not cool.

The idea that feedism automatically kills people is a misconception and a nasty one at that, much like the idea that kinksters actually harm their subs or bottoms.

Not all feedists fatten up their partners to extremes. Most don't. Heck, not all feeders even fatten their partners; some just do roleplay. Most people play with feedism within set boundaries and while lots of people have fantasies that can get very extreme, most people don't end up there in reality (just like kinksters.)

Not to mention, in kink there's the idea of RACK - Risk Aware Consensual Kink. Active (weight) gaining is a RACK fetish, esp. with the more extreme examples of feedism (just like the more extreme examples of kink).

As per the examples of feeders preying upon BBWs with low self esteem, fattening them until they die, and moving onto the next person: those are examples of (egregious!) feedism-based *** and are NOT examples of ethical feedism. Just like BDSM can be used to *** people, but most of the time isn't, the same exists for any other fetish, including feedism. Ethical feeders play with fully aware, fully consenting partners, preferably ones who are feedees... who get off on the idea of themselves gaining weight. This is something they want FOR themselves, just like submissives WANT to be subs.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I hear what your saying, however anything that permanently alters a person's physical attributes in any way, even if consented to, for me is a step waaaay to far. Physical changes are the most psychologically damaging and questionable regarding safety in kinky play. That's not just feederism but also dietry control of any form. I know what I say may be contentious,  but it's just my personal feelings about this. 

Posted

To add to the above,  "ETHICAL FEEDERISM"???  I'm  sorry how can causing weight gain to an individual be ethical? We all know the dangers of obesity. Just saying?!

• 1 year later...
Posted

I seriously wish I could become someone’s feedee.  I’d love to see how big someone could make me!