Is a attraction to sadists normal for a woman?

Posted

Hi, just wondering if maybe I am attracted to men that are dominant and a daddy dom, master and also a sadist because I am submissive and a masochist (I can be self destructive) 

Is this normal? How do you know if you are attracted to sadists if your a woman? All the guys I have had a long distance online relationships with were ddlg relationships and  they wanted to have a ddlg relationship. They were caring, loving, sweet and kind sometimes but a sadist so sadistic/cruel sometimes as well. I did like it when the person I was talking to was saying about rough/violent sex and they like the fact that I like *** and self harm. I feel like I can actually be myself with a sadist if that makes sense. Do other women have the same attraction to sadists?

Posted

it's not uncommon for women to be attracted to sadists - it all depends on individuals, preferences and the type of play enjoyed - and whether that's physical, emotional, playful, whatever.

I do, however, have concerns if you're talking to guys who LIKE that you self-harm.  Whilst this is again a complex and emotive issue - I can't see this as being anything that is helpful to your wellbeing

Posted

Okay well I am into vampirism (so I like knifeplay, ***play, being and *** in general) I don't like that just to be self destructive though, I understand that self harm is considered that. 

Had my heart broken a lot recently so I feel like being emotionally restrained, to keep people at a distance until they trust me and vice versa like men do, they keep their options open till something better comes along. 

Posted
I also are attracted to sadistic women who will hurt you for their pleasure but they are hard to find it's probably easier with men it's more in our nature to be violent than a woman i may be wrong i often am LoL hope you find what you are looking for