Trying a milking machine (sexual)

Iony

Posted

Hi...I am new here but not so new to bdsm.me and my husband try new things every time. We like to spice things up...now we are thinking of trying milking me by using an electric milking machine sexual wise .One made for goats...we looked at some videos and i must say it makes me horny just thinking...so my question is...has anyone ever tried using an electric milking machine sexual wise? What's the feeling? Is it worth purchasing one? Is there a milking machine for women? Thanks.

Posted

I'm not gonna hide the fact....as someone who also has an interest in milking machine sexual uses...I googled this 😆...my first revelation is that no way no how are those claws and clamps gonna fit around a woman's breast....however after a little further exploring there are 'freeme' vaccumed milking machines out there that are electric and designed purely with the woman in mind. Would these be more suitable for your milking machine sexual intentions? Personally, I'd probably look into purchasing one of  the milking machine for women myself.

Posted

There are various videos with this type of milking and the pumps are equipped with two suction heads safe to use.the vaccumm pump can be set at different intensities for milking machine sexual use. saw them available on aliexpress.for now i am trying to induce lactation and hoping to see results soon ;).

Posted

I'm a little cofused and hoping you could clear that up for me....with milking/feeding from the breast...the tissue around the areola should be gently manipulated and the suction should be around the areola and the nipple area to produce a steady flow of milk...with the machine I saw (the one you mentioned)...I can't imagine that it would have the desired effect of using milking machine sexually ....I may be wrong, they'd most likely be safe to use but would they be big enough? I wouldn't like to think you'd go out and waste *** on something that isn't going to serve it's purpose. Can you buy bigger heads for the machine?? Or get a milking machine for women. 

Posted

I have a breast pump used for lactating mums - Id recommend trying this first - they are not expensive and on ebay so you can try milking machine sexual pleasure cheaply.

Then if you like that, then look at going further into a milking machine for women.  I bought one of the cheaper machines on ebay and as of yet havent worked out how to get it to suck on and off - it seems to only suck more and more :)

Hope that helps

Posted

Now i am using a hand pump and an electric pump for mums in trying to induce lactation.i pump every 2 hours and suckling also taking a galactogogue 3 times a day and massage.as for the milking pump the one that i have my eyes set on has the option of setting how strong to suck and how fast.i am not intending tu use it until, hopefully, i am going to lactate.i really hope we will be succesfull.we tried last year but we weren't consistent.we researched for some time ANR and finally decided to try a milking machine sexual wise and want to get a milking machine for women.

Posted

Now your OP makes more sense! I didn't realise you already had an established routine in place and had already used the hand pumps..electric breast pumps etc...as for goat milking machines, I haven't had the experience of using any devices like this but I do hope you find it helpful when you get to the point of purchasing a milking machine for women 😊