I have never been in bdsm before ,need expert advisors

Ki****

Posted

Hey all.. i have never been in bdsm relationship ..actually i tried once but it really did not work for some reasons outta of my control ,BUT

I have some knowledge about it from reading and my own fantasies and what turn me on make my mind go crazy kinkly

The thing is i know there is so much different between reality and fantasies , i crave and neeed  this unlimited almost slave life but i am so emotional impulsive sometimes ,and i respect my needs n health n body as human love to have this dynamic in my future relationship to have this mutual pleasure and affection

I know i need alot of training and knowledge to make my fantasies comes true 

I need expert advisor to tell me how to make it work while i do not want to have this sexual afair with anyone to just try and train i want it with this long 24/7 bdsm partner in relation i crave and need 

So it is possible to do that to know myself more and train it and understand it without having this complete sexual relationship

I hope you understand my point ,i am sorry for my bad english 

Thanks xxx

Posted
Firstly, what with your chosen name here...do you or did you strive to be a kajira at one point?? Does that still influence you? What do you identify with mostly? Servitude or submission? Alot of questions there but it allows a broader insight into the areas you wish to learn from 😊
Posted

1st i love to use this name for so long for my ids since i was 17 because i used to love John Norman books so much , i wished to be kajira so much just by reading his books ,but never been on such relationship because of so much reasons , and i do not know if i am more into submission or servitude i find them bot compatable 

Posted

I had assumed as much initially but it's best to be certain before you find yourself in a position where you assume wrongly ....there's a huge difference between being influenced by the perception of becoming Kajira to actually living the lifestyle of a Kajira, as I'm sure you understand firsthand. A Kajira will, without exception be dedicated and committed to excessiveness when it comes to servitude. Their ONLY priority is their Master and their life dictates such. It's such a hard lifestyle and one which deserves the highest levels of respect. I've been there and done that and know the lengths and measures that a Kajira will go to to serve their Master. Hence why I embraced my submissiveness again, it's not that my need for servitude is no longer there, its just my life dictates that I have limits to which I need to adhere to. So submissiveness and servitude can indeed embrace one another but it's quite the eclectic mix that's surreal in itself. I generalise it for the understanding of the broader spectrum as being 'slave to your submission'. But to extend on that theory, you have the benefit of teaching yourself about submission and what you strive to achieve and also, to embrace the slave within you so that those needs are met too. There is a lot online that you can immerse yourself in and I'm sure you'll find a hunger there that every submissive/slave feeds on. That need to be the best version of yourself that you could possibly be, because that's a responsibility we take upon ourselves, it's not something  any One Master or Dominant can teach.

Your fire is your own..find it and fuel it. 

Bright blessings and I hope you find your desired paths. 

saphy xx

Posted

WOW! Hands down the most amazing and educated response I’ve ever came across. I would like to talk to saphy privately about something that has me perplexed for some time now. I’m also going to look that author up and sample some of those stories. P.s. you are drop dead attractive, judging from your profile pictures. So congrats to the master that does find you. Well done people! Good day to all

Posted

I couldn't have put it better, nicely written saphy. 

Lula i would say that take your time to understand what the person wants if he is going to be your master. I know how important and sacred that place in someone's heart is, so make sure that the person occupying it does care for you. Best of luck for your journey. 

Most importantly, read more, research more and have fun while you do it. 

Posted

Kudos to sophy first of all.....

Secondly I would get involved in the community along with research.....find a couple of munches ( social meets in the real world, usually in a public venue) they can be intimidating,  but there is less worry about blatant inappropriateness? Lol. That gives you a chance to meet the local players and just observe and ask questions as you feel comfortable. 

Online and books are always good....but that is a cold, finite endeavor to a point.

Posted
Please do network witg me for sharing, i'm new in this site but experienced in my life