Spanking implements

DaddiesLittleGirl

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Hello fellow kinksters!

I was hoping for some advice on spanking implements. 

My dom lives quite far away so I do a lot of my own punishments.

I have so far tried self spanking with a wooden paddle and a leather paddle. Quite egfect8ve at the time of being used but the sensation soon fades. 

I'm after something something I can self spank with that will have more of an impact, excuse the pun haha

I struggle to hit myself harder then I already do and would like to be left with a much longer lasting stinging sensation. Preferable till at least the next morning 😳

I'm considering a strap or a tawse. Would these work better? Would they work well for self spanking? Any other spankers that may be better? 

Thanks in advance!

Posted
Depending on where your spanking...straps and tawses may be rather difficult to aim properly and chances are you might mark in places you hadn't intended. I spent a period of time where I was required to take punishment in His absence ....if found that a sturdy wooden hairbrush worked wonders at leaving marks as did the wooden sole of a sandal. The thing with canes, tawses, whips and paddles is that generally although they CAN be used if you're facilitating your own spanking...the best effects will only be given by these impliments IF the strength of the impact is behind the tool which typically requires another person. I understand the need to feel those bruises in the days after...something reassuring and comforting about it. 😊 so I hope you get there and have plenty of sensations to enjoy.
Posted
A horse whip it ‘ok’ as it is springy so you don’t always know how hard to inpact will be so can leave quite a sting but like @saphy says getting the right place can be hard. The other option is something with a catapult effect/an elastic worn around the middle & pulled back with an inpliment attached that will wallop on impact. The other ways are electric devices, heat/ice ***, sharp implements
DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Oh sorry I should have mentioned it's my butt 😂

Thanks for the advice guys! I did actually start out with a plastic hairbrush but had similar issues.. Though I have to admit it was a bit easier. I just quite like it being an actual spanking tool being used. 

I've looked into spanking machines but they're so expensive! I'm pretty interested in the elastic idea haha

How would I go about that? Can't seem to figure out in my head how I would make that work 😁

Posted

Maybe an elesticated belt or wide elastic sewn to fit around you then attach an inpliment to it, pull it back & let go...wallop! 😁

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
4 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Maybe an elesticated belt or wide elastic sewn to fit around you then attach an inpliment to it, pull it back & let go...wallop! 😁

I love that, it's so happening! 😂