MistressK_CAE

MistressK_CAE
Posted

Hi everyone. New to all this and could do with some hints and tips. Ta

Posted
Please can you private message me xerox
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hi Khafi, feel free to message me anytime! I'm an experienced Dom :)
Posted
Sorry, auto corrected! Meant to say Khadi!
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Hi all, I'm really into being a dominant and find that in every relationship I've had that I have to be in control and I'm now realising that I'm starting to want this bdsm lifestyle more and often find that I'm struggling with new ways of satisfaction and sometimes I feel that I ain't getting the output I want please can you help me by advising what I could do all I know currently is bondage and whips, chains etc but I want to know more I know I haven't even touched the surface of this yet and I'm seeking advice so that I can be better at it xx

Posted

I think first off, avoid any subs who want to coach you - because they're not going to really help you be a Domme, they're mearly going to top from the bottom for their own kicks.   

I think, from there - is this something you want to do online only, or in a relationship, or at clubs, or professionally ?   Because advise from there could go into different directions.

OK  - I've just ready your profile and noticed that you're looking for someone to meet, including house service.  Sorry, I picked on that point because it's something to be cautious on that there's a lot of subs talk up this in fantasy, but in reality don't always do the best of  jobs, expect monitoring, make mistakes to be punished, so forth - there are good domestic subs about, but, be cautious that there are a lot that may well waste your time.

I suppose a next on advice is where is your level of experience?  Attending workshops and discussion groups can be a good way to enrich knowledge and improve skills - online is a good resource also, but talking with others can be a massive boost.