Curiosity about messages

Posted

Just a quick one. Are Submissives unable to message Dominants, or is it just a behavioural norm that most people wait to be messaged rather than making the first move?

Posted

Depends on the person but yeah, waiting is done more due to a *** of rejection i guess

Posted

If everyone waited for someone else to make the first move no relationships would ever happen ;)

Posted
I never message first to be honest. I think a lot of subs feel the same way. I have sent a spank back if I am interested and the Dom has sent one first.
Posted

That doesn’t sound like the  Lex I know , would say 😂

Everything ok ? 

Fell free too PM 

Posted
There is no rule to say that submissives are unable to message Dominant types. I do however agree with whats been said already, the *** of rejection will be a barrier to most (submissive and Dominant alike) in saying that though, Dominants and submissives may have a variety of skills to hand, but you'll find most aren't psychic 😉 If you're interested in someone's abilities and see that person as a potential Dominant (and providing they are open to relationships!) Then go ahead...message them 😊 good communication is ALWAYS a key point within the communities. Some will merit your messages with a reply, others who may not be interested might not. Usually though, it's respectful to be acknowledged regardless. Just be prepared to be accepting of whatever is given. 😊 The ONLY thing I will say is that IF your going to be messaging a pespective Dominant then be polite, courteous and respectful and remember being true to yourself and who you are is probably the most beneficial influence that first step will provide to the D type. First impressions DO count. Good luck!!!!
Posted

sadness is two people interested in each other both waiting for the other to make the first move.

but, yeah - we've all in our past probably been rejected, misread signs or had awkwardness we'd rather not repeat - so, you end up in cases where sometimes you do things in the hope of being noticed.  But, then sometimes - you ARE noticed, but the other thinks you should make the move and thinks it's you that's not interested when you don't make the contact.

Posted
I don't do it out of *** of rejection honestly. It's just that I decided I wouldn't message anyone first unless they are subs which I'm looking for friendship. Maybe it's really stupid of me. I guess that I think it should start with the dominant making the first move - for me at least.
spaceman9999
Posted
Go for it! As a dom I'd find it refreshing for a sub to be so eager. Gotta make sure you word it right though, especially if its a dom who takes themselves extremely seriously!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had subs who messaged me first or sent a spank, then when they realised I am real Dom whith substance they start to hide in their corner :) 

i am always open for communication, even if doesnt end up or directed for a relationship. Some contacted me to have my opinion about a specific issue. 

So dont ever feel you cant contact a Dom by *** of being rejected. if hes a true Dom and is not interested in you, he will be gentlemen enough to find a way to tell you he can't have you as a sub yet...and if he doesnt manners then its good thing you are not his sub