Feeding my Dom side

Kapi86

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I am here to seek some help / tricks and tips from Masters / Mistresses and slaves to feed my Dom side so it can become more Dominant.

You see my wife and I are both submissive in the bedroom and I want to become more Dominant but I need some advice.

We are both not unfamiliar when it comes to the adult world. We are both swingers for around 3 years now and we've had our share of sex parties and meeting up with other couples to have a great night. But it is time for something more.

I know some of my wife's fantasies and kinks. Bondage gangbang spanking blindfolds and so on. But for now my lack of experience is something that I want to work on together with my wife and your help before we are  confident enough to step out of our bedroom into the world like we did with swinging.

The problem is that I don't know how to bring more variety into our play.

I tie her up play some time with her nipples. She likes it when I pinched or pull them.

I do some spanking and some dildo play try some fisting and then we just end up fucking and it is over. We are now around 30-45 minutes further.

Because I am not secure enough like how long I should play each different element.

I was thinking of buying some bondage equipment, an Hitachi belt,  and a full access tunnel.

But I am seeking advice for a play session what to do for how long and what to do next.

Any Masters or Mistresses or slaves here that can tell me how they plan or  their full play plan for a session or recommendations for toys / equipment?

Thanks for taking your time to read this and thanks in advance for the tips to come 😉

Edited by Kapi86
Posted
I cant really give advice, but I have got to say, its lovely to see someone so keen on trying to better themselves for their wife/partner. There are so many people on here that go behind their partners backs. ❤ hope you get the help you need.
Posted

in terms of time... it's best to probably NOT clockwatch.   Do something for as long as it feels right, then stop.  

10 minutes of good sex/play is better than 30 minutes of mediocre sex/play

I don't want to be too vague, because a lot depends on what you're into, what you're likely to be into, what you can afford...   do you want to incorporate any form of *** or impact?  floggers? paddles?

Electrics can be fun - I had great fun with my wife with a violet wand kit when I had her hold the extension and I had gloves on which meant she got shocks where I touched

dildos and other insertables.... whether you want some form of role play.... the possibilities go on and on

Posted
Try drawing it out a little bit... like with spanking, instead of going whack, whack, whack.. strike her then run your hand or implement along her legs and back.. create a different sensation from it before striking her again... that way you can go from a 5 min spanking session into 15 or more and it will also heighten her senses and her enjoyment of it... by using a variety of spanking tools aswell u can draw it out a little longer as each tool with give her different sensations when stroked across skin before being hit... enjoy your play together sounds like you both going to have fun exploring this xx
Posted

I tend not to have a set play plan as such, I much prefer to go with the flow and do what feels right in the moment. Sometimes spanking feels good for 5 mins other times 30 mins, it all depends on the mood.

For ideas of what you can do try reading the list of kinks on here or the magazine articles, they are all good for inspiration. Remember you dont have to do everything at once and it doesn't have to follow the same plan every time, variety is the spice of life.

Posted
Variety is the spice of life....dont plan, don't over think and certainly don't clock watch...be spontaneous see any and every opportunity as a moment to explore one another...and relax, allow each of you to feel comfortable and not allow it to become a routine...it needs to be adventurous!!!