Sexual harassment via pm

DaddiesLittleGirl

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

I honestly don't understand what is wrong with some guys! You make it clear on your profile you are NOT available and men still insist on sending disgusting messages. I mean really it shouldn't happen regardless..  

Why do you guys do this?? I'm genuinely curious, apart from getting fed up with this. You don't hear of girls do this kind of stuff all the time. Please correct me if I'm wrong guys, I don't mean it to sound sexist. I'm just so fed up, I keep considering leaving but I enjoy the forum. I feels like a form of sexual harassment.

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
1 minute ago, RavenSass said:

Report them?!

I do.. doesn't seem to help much 😕

Posted
Unfortunately there are a large number of men who have been the victims of a sad mutation which has resulted in their brain descending between their legs and being controlled by their ...,, Don’t write us all off or the site it’s a great place as you know from reading the forum Block and ignore I suggest and maybe narrow your settings so only certain people get through I know it shouldn’t be necessary but unfortunately for the time being in the world we live there will be a certain number of idiots out there I’d apologise for the idiots but that’d mean I’d claimed them as something like me and they’re not Hope it gets better
DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
4 minutes ago, E-dUbBs said:

Unfortunately there are a large number of men who have been the victims of a sad mutation which has resulted in their brain descending between their legs and being controlled by their ...,, Don’t write us all off or the site it’s a great place as you know from reading the forum Block and ignore I suggest and maybe narrow your settings so only certain people get through I know it shouldn’t be necessary but unfortunately for the time being in the world we live there will be a certain number of idiots out there I’d apologise for the idiots but that’d mean I’d claimed them as something like me and they’re not Hope it gets better

Thank you. Be good if there was a no sleaze option in the settings lol

I know not all guys are like that, I love men! Just seems to be an influx at the moment and I needed to vent.. 🙈

It's nice to be reminded of the good guys out there ❤

Posted

Please keep in mind that there are creeps out there who send a profile pic or even just a female and pm them. They dont even bother to check the status or description, even fantasies. 

Like ed suggested, filters help, ignoring helps too but tolerance will help you the most i guess. Tolerating the amount, not the disgusting messages i mean,to tolerate the effort it takes to ignore every single one of them, who can pm even through a filter. 

Hope you dont leave the site, we would hate to lose a genuine person due to fake ones. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Bbw84 said:

Thank you. Be good if there was a no sleaze option in the settings lol

I know not all guys are like that, I love men! Just seems to be an influx at the moment and I needed to vent.. 🙈

It's nice to be reminded of the good guys out there ❤

Vent away can’t find a single reason why you shouldn’t 

Posted

Just block them.

It's a little hard to find the button to do this but it can be done.

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
6 minutes ago, Littlefellow said:

Just block them.

It's a little hard to find the button to do this but it can be done.

My ignore list is building up nicely.. 😂🙈

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
10 minutes ago, Sid636 said:

Please keep in mind that there are creeps out there who send a profile pic or even just a female and pm them. They dont even bother to check the status or description, even fantasies. 

Like ed suggested, filters help, ignoring helps too but tolerance will help you the most i guess. Tolerating the amount, not the disgusting messages i mean,to tolerate the effort it takes to ignore every single one of them, who can pm even through a filter. 

Hope you dont leave the site, we would hate to lose a genuine person due to fake ones. 

Thank you ❤

Like I said to someone else, I just got a bit fed up. Theres been loads recently. It gets a bit upsetting after a while. 

Posted
Just now, Bbw84 said:

Thank you ❤

Like I said to someone else, I just got a bit fed up. Theres been loads recently. It gets a bit upsetting after a while. 

You are very welcome. 

I understand your frustration, believe me, it happened to me too, expect i am a guy so a lot less than yours, but yeah it did. 

I find blocking them and reporting them often helps immensely 😂

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

You're all lovely! ❤

Posted
Just block them it's all you can do
Posted
Hey Bbw84, just ignore them it happens ahahaha I have loooooooonggggg list and it’s annoying but there’s not much you can do about it and anyway why let them ruin your fun right ?
Posted
I appreciate that you said "some guys". There are lots of guys out there who act like this, because frankly; chivalrous men are a dying breed. What you have to remember is that not everyone is the same. Guys, as a stereotype, are doosh bags, but not every man fits that stereotype. You just need to do your best to ignore them, and judge each new man by their actions rather than the actions of those before them.
Posted

First off - definitely report them.  It might not seem like much happens, but I think it helps build a picture of those likely to repeat the same steps.   Obviously a swift add to the ignore list helps also.

I think though, it doesn't matter if it's all or some, it's still too many - I think it's good to speak out about it and I also think other men should speak out against it also.  Cos, like, yeah - understanding the type of messages someone gets does make all of our aims harder.   

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
2 hours ago, DanteReign said:

I appreciate that you said "some guys". There are lots of guys out there who act like this, because frankly; chivalrous men are a dying breed. What you have to remember is that not everyone is the same. Guys, as a stereotype, are doosh bags, but not every man fits that stereotype. You just need to do your best to ignore them, and judge each new man by their actions rather than the actions of those before them.

Of course, I'm not the type to hate all men cause a few are jerks. I hate that kind of gender bias either way! Sadly it seems a very male dominated thing to do..

I have lots of male friends and my daddy who are all amazing and lovely ❤ 

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

First off - definitely report them.  It might not seem like much happens, but I think it helps build a picture of those likely to repeat the same steps.   Obviously a swift add to the ignore list helps also.

I think though, it doesn't matter if it's all or some, it's still too many - I think it's good to speak out about it and I also think other men should speak out against it also.  Cos, like, yeah - understanding the type of messages someone gets does make all of our aims harder.   

Couldn't love your comment more! Not long after i posted i felt it was probably pointless haha

But you have some really good points and speaking to everyone has been amazing ❤

Posted

unfortunately its the way it is, this kind of site comes with the bad and good experiences. I would suggest if you have a daddy to set up your pics for friends only, you wont attract any unsollicited comments.

Posted
As EyeMyBlackSheep mentions, the report and block features are one of the best tools for this. Unfortunatly this small amoumt of men are not representative of all of us.
Posted

I'm sorry to hear that you are being pestered by idiots..... unfortunately they are out there and they can be persistant little cretins.... as others have suggested i woiuld recommend changing your security settings so that people cant send you pms without you first sending one to them. the hate that. you see it in chat when they ask why they cant send a messge to someone.

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
8 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

unfortunately its the way it is, this kind of site comes with the bad and good experiences. I would suggest if you have a daddy to set up your pics for friends only, you wont attract any unsollicited comments.

Good idea! Thank you. Didn't think of that 😁

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
8 hours ago, HexThePup said:

As EyeMyBlackSheep mentions, the report and block features are one of the best tools for this. Unfortunatly this small amoumt of men are not representative of all of us.

I know, most of you are lovely! ❤

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
8 hours ago, BeardedSi said:

I'm sorry to hear that you are being pestered by idiots..... unfortunately they are out there and they can be persistant little cretins.... as others have suggested i woiuld recommend changing your security settings so that people cant send you pms without you first sending one to them. the hate that. you see it in chat when they ask why they cant send a messge to someone.

I didn't think of that one either 😂😣😂