Being the sissy sub

Rachel253

Posted

I've been thinking is there any benefits being the sub and r we taken seriously by women ..especially  if sexier   than them lol x

Posted

I think on "Benefits" - you either are or you aren't a sub?!

Taken seriously by women?  Like anything there's a mixed bag - some people like or love sissys, some don't.   Something about not being able to please all of the people all of the time.

I'd be very concerned if a sissy is sexier than a lady ;) 

Posted
Having been in that community when I started dressing I had some issues with it (however this was more with the mentality of some of the sissies within it and the ‘fashion’) so I ceased to identify at all with it (but am still friends with a few people who class themselves as sissies when they dress). In answer to will you be taken seriously, well this all depends on how good you are about communication. If you message a woman after it indicates she would be interested in your profile and say ‘I want you to dominate this sissy slut’ for example you are going to be less likely to be successful than a ‘hi, I am Rachel, following (insert reasoning here) i class myself as a sissy, and after reading your profile I would like to see if you would be interested in knowing more about me.’ This can potentially lead to dialogue that may get you what you want (I can’t guarantee and as I’m in a bit of a unique position as my sub contacted me directly). Final point is that I would suggest getting a picture uploaded (doesn’t have to be of your face) as a lot of Dommes receive a glut of messages daily so to stand out/be in with a chance of being taken seriously a picture shows you exist as a person
  • 2 months later...
Posted

The need to be a sissy sub is very real as is a need to be degraded and humiliated,or at least it is in my case.The need to be dressed as a sissy and ***d by a Mistress or Master is a pleasure in itself.The mental need far outweighs any sexual pleasure i might get.Id happily live the lifestyle 24-7 given the opportunity and the right Owner.