Finding a domme

Posted

Hello all, new to the BDSM scene but know I'm submissive, always have been through life. Want to experience being dommed but don't know where to start. Any advuce

Posted

a lot depends specifically what you're after.

I feel there are multiple routes and some are better than others.

If you want the experience of a Pro-Domme session then, simply put, book one.   If you want a relationship or to find/make friends in the kink scene then this is another route altogether, one often slower

Posted
Hi eyemblacksheep, yes the route where it is more about friends and relationships rather than just book a session
Posted (edited)

so - signing up on a website like here is a start.  Just by being here and putting in effort sets you ahead of the people just sat staring at their screens.  The effort you put in has a chance of things coming out.

it's worth checking what munches and events you can reasonably and realistically attend - this gives you the chance of meeting new friends - but don't head bealine for the dominant looking women.  This is about making friends, building trust, enriching your knowledge and effectively becoming someone others might think "yeah, I'd spend time with them" 

know that most things you see in fantasy aren't in line with the reality, but that's OK.  Sometimes reality is better than fantasy

Edited by eyemblacksheep
Posted

Please I'm new to this site,saw the advert from a friend. Hit me if you are ready for a discreet and submissive life style.

Posted

@dorotabak- sure hit me up!

Posted

I feel the first step to finding a Domme is not to be too desperate - certainly don't jump straight in with the first person who newly signs to the site and is in another country.

Posted

Well said - very valid point :)

Posted
23 hours ago, Fonzi1 said:

Hello all, new to the BDSM scene but know I'm submissive, always have been through life. Want to experience being dommed but don't know where to start. Any advuce

In all honesty, if you're new and exploring I'd recommend visiting a pro.  I am a big advocate of lifestyle D/s and BDSM but for someone in your position I'd say a professional would be able to give you a good taster of everything the lifestyle has to offer in a safe environment.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi all, thanks for the advice, visited a local domme. Would be lying if I said it was an amazing experience. She sat me down first and went though what I do and dont like, what she expected of me and Visa versa. Overall an amazing experience and not going to lie want to go back