BDSM E-learning

PhantomFlogger

PhantomFlogger
Posted

Id love to do a structured course, i mean id really enjoy doing a class but im limited by time and distance travelled.. where can i find some E-learning?

I dont mean articles or chats with people, or even reading a book, id like a place i can visit online and feel im more informed, rather than the "ill give it a go" and see how it goes

Posted

Wowoiw yes that would be a very interesting BDSM E-learning experience...A live feed online ..VR ./ Hologen .interactive devices..and using the some of the advance tools for interactive experience..

After All this is the 21st century..and soon A.I will be in every corner.. This site would be a perfect place to preform the BSDM E-Learning course...When it does not exist,..,then make it happen...Im sure many would like this too.. Great Post..:thumbsup:

Posted
Yes! Why hasn’t anyone thought of this yet?!
Posted

like a lot of things - how much does it cost for someone to produce the material and how can they, realistically, recoup the costs?   How does this be set about from the number of tutorials and other options available for free ?   How does it differ compared to going outside and seeking/paying a mentor?

Then, when someone struts into a munch and event and says they've got a PHD in Flogger control from the school of E-BDSM - how hard does everyone eyeroll at them?

Posted
On 3/27/2019 at 7:00 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Then, when someone struts into a munch and event and says they've got a PHD in Flogger control from the school of E-BDSM - how hard does everyone eyeroll at them?

Too funny, that just made me literally laugh out loud. 

Thinking about the op though, it is still interesting how many people feel they need to learn and the undertones suggest an isolation from the scene and therefore meaningful experience. 

I do not think elearning is a great answer as we are dealing with human interaction. In my learning so far I have made plenty of mistakes. You want your encounters to be almost screen worthy but its far from reality. I get frustrated when messing up a tie and as a result causing my rope bunny to become uneasy. 

I've lost confidence in scenes which has spoiled the mood, checking in too frequently with the same result. Had ED issues on occasions too, pressed boundaries I shouldn't have done etc. 

What you learn most, you learn in interaction with others and you need that physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual connection in my honest opinion. 

Oh and understanding, empathy, sympathy and forgiveness, none of which can be honed online. 

• 1 year later...
PhantomFlogger
Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2019 at 5:30 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

like a lot of things - how much does it cost for someone to produce the material and how can they, realistically, recoup the costs?   How does this be set about from the number of tutorials and other options available for free ?   How does it differ compared to going outside and seeking/paying a mentor?

Then Kink* brings out the college of kink and everyone forgets how silly it sounded a year ago

Edited by FETMOD-TF
^External link removed
Posted
On 8/9/2020 at 2:47 AM, PhantomFlogger said:

Then Kink* brings out the college of kink and everyone forgets how silly it sounded a year ago

unless something has changed I've missed, they've not updated since 2016.   It'd be nice to bring back but there's still other questions it doesn't answer.

• 1 year later...
PhantomFlogger
Posted
On 8/8/2020 at 11:49 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

unless something has changed I've missed, they've not updated since 2016.   It'd be nice to bring back but there's still other questions it doesn't answer.

Its here, structured classes, times dates and prices, how hard are people 'eye rolling now'

Posted

it feels strange to bump this topic once a year - although, without anything actually new?