Deleting

Fa****

Posted

Can i delete my profile without losing it and reinstate at another time?

Posted
You can deactivate your account which keeps your profile until you log in again but you don't show up in searches and such.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

Ah, thanks @Lilmonster

Typical i just paid for a month! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lol 🤦 hope you don't do it thou hun!!! I know I shouldn't really say anything cause I had a break recently but you will be missed if you do hun.😘 Don't let them get you down!!! You're a strong woman hun if whoever was talking to you has made you feel like this they ain't worth it hun, their loss not yours.

Posted

I cant take the knocks anymore 😔 granted i have made friends with lots of people but ive lost myself and dont know if its worth it x

Posted
Who's knocking you princess? Surround yourself with those who lift you up, forget the rest.
Posted
7 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

@Lilmonster where is deactivate? I can only find log out or delete 

It's under edit profile then membership then scroll down to delete profile click on that and then underneath that is your deactivate button.

Posted
43 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

I cant take the knocks anymore 😔 granted i have made friends with lots of people but ive lost myself and dont know if its worth it x

😔😔😔😭😭😭

Posted
It's always okay to back down a bit you can also just not log in if you're not into coming here for now.. I'm sorry someone made you feel like that. I think we all go through that at some point but there are a lot of people out there and I hope you give someone else a chance to help you be who you want to be and build you up instead of making you feel like you're losing yourself xxx we are all here to find ourselves not the other way around x
Posted
13 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

It's always okay to back down a bit you can also just not log in if you're not into coming here for now.. I'm sorry someone made you feel like that. I think we all go through that at some point but there are a lot of people out there and I hope you give someone else a chance to help you be who you want to be and build you up instead of making you feel like you're losing yourself xxx we are all here to find ourselves not the other way around x

I have logged out before for a month but the temptation is there just to peek, maybe deactivation will be easier? I dont know but i think i need to try xx

Posted
18 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

It's under edit profile then membership then scroll down to delete profile click on that and then underneath that is your deactivate button.

Thank you 😘😘

Posted
1 minute ago, Fairylight said:

I have logged out before for a month but the temptation is there just to peek, maybe deactivation will be easier? I dont know but i think i need to try xx

Yeah I get that x we will be here for you when you feel like coming back x 

Posted
Oh no this post has made me sad but we all need to be kind to ourselves & sometimes that means stepping into our own space & realising we’re stronger than we think we are. You will never get away from nobheads but the realisation that you’ll always be better than that needs replanting in our brains sometimes. We are all amazingly wonderful so don’t let anyone dull your sparkle & if you go make sure it’s only temporary xx