Are dominants real?

Posted

Does that question have a answer?

Posted

in the shape of things - maybe nothing is real

Posted
Dominants are as real as Submissives. My struggle is finding a Submissive who is committed. Why do you ask?
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Happysubby said:

Does that question have a answer?

Does the question have a 'question'!!!!   ?

Edited by callipygian
Posted
Real in what way? Do you have something in your mind & the ones you’ve met aren’t living up to that?
Posted
I'm going to say yes Dominants are real, however not everyone who claims to be a Dominant actually is one. Perhaps the question should be how do you find a real one?
Tropicale61
Posted
How To find a real dominant near you? Thats the question and is that person fit for you.
Posted

It's for fun and satisfying together so we should pretend as real as possible

Posted (edited)

Yes it is real but the real problem there is so much ppl say that they are doms ,the thing is you have to learn , understand yourself and what you really want before being into bdsm , p.s i am still learning about it 

Edited by Kijiralula
Posted

They better be, as they are who I'm looking for lol

Posted

this is not a real question so there is no answer

Posted
Dominants ARE real, being a mentality that finds satisfaction in leading another through consensual means. We find that elements of D/S thread through all aspects of life, from the *** kingdom to the very vanilla business world; in one, we call them alphas, in the other, leaders. The key of all these roles though is the simple fact that there are specific behaviors to watch for (even over how much might profess how "dominant" they are). Anyone can say they are a "dominant", but if their actions contradict that, they will never be seen as a dominant - in this case, actions really do speak louder than words!
Posted
18 hours ago, DanteReign said:

Dominants are as real as Submissives. My struggle is finding a Submissive who is committed. Why do you ask?

18 hours ago, DanteReign said:

Well keep finding !!! , Lex. ☘️

Posted

Some say they are, but really they are looking for love 

SirDominateYou
Posted
Very few ..A lot of pretenders who think fucking someone once makes them a real Dom .A real DOM SUB or SLAVE realtionship takes time, patience and proper training for both to enjoy .Any one can order what position they want to fuck in..That don't make them a real DOM. It's just fucking.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

That's the rumor!!!!

You may want to define just what a Dom (Top) is for you? There are basic guidelines to follow in determining the right Top for you. Remember Tops like bottoms bring many things to a relationship. Each person has their own idea what is expected from each role.

So it all depends on what type of Top you are looking for? My advice to explore what specific type of Top you believe would be compatible with you. People need to realize some Tops are just beginning with little or no real experience while others in this chat have years of real experience and knowledge to share, 

Decide if you want a relationship with someone that you both will learn together or someone with more experience and knowledge. Yes, there are the keyboard  warrior Dom's that read then come in here and believe they are real ( vanilla entertainment to me). However in a relationship this type of person may be damaging both psychologically and physically (if met in real). So always use caution and safety when entering an online relationship. 

Be well and be SAFE

Posted

I think people get confused with d/s and kinky fun

Posted

There is not much structure to kinky play for fun as there is in a real relationship where the roles are defined and lived out in a lifestyle.

Posted

I'd disagree that kinky-play for fun is automatically not a "real relationship"

Everything is real. It's just different.