Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox

• 2 months later...
Sirblackwolf
Posted

I like the site fine but your software does have some bugs in it that need to be worked out

Posted
11 hours ago, Sirblackwolf said:

I like the site fine but your software does have some bugs in it that need to be worked out

We're aware of a couple of bugs which are being worked on - but if you (or anyone else) become aware of any missed - please raise a ticket here : https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/

• 4 weeks later...
Marylandbob
Posted

🏀I am asked/expected to comment on, and rate the site, without being able to try it out first? My suggestion: give a completely FREE (no credit card needed) one week, full-access, FREE TRIAL, so we can actually see/use all features, and determine if we like it, before spending ***. (Before I buy a new car, I look it over, take a test drive, try out the accessories and features-radio, air conditioning, power windows, remote control features, navigation, etc.-THEN, I decide about spending my ***, AFTER the free test!

Posted

Hi, just went to the forums for the first time. 

Was going to start a new one but couldnt get what i wanted from the drop down list of options.

As a smoking fetishist im a bit disappointed to see it isnt on the list of fetish likes or anywhere else.

Can smoking fetish be added?

Posted
9 hours ago, Mrbump75 said:

Can smoking fetish be added?

if it helps - there's a whole bunch of topics on smoking

There's also a magazine article on it here...

Posted
On 4/13/2019 at 9:56 AM, ShropshireDom66 said:

Ive tried to join with the direct debit pay monthly option. Gave up after 4 attempts to join.

Same here, failed with debit and bank wire, this is ridiculous!

Posted
4 hours ago, Rubberbrit said:

Same here, failed with debit and bank wire, this is ridiculous!

issues like this are best raised as a ticket

link here https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/ 

Posted
On 7/8/2019 at 4:39 PM, Marylandbob said:

🏀I am asked/expected to comment on, and rate the site, without being able to try it out first? My suggestion: give a completely FREE (no credit card needed) one week, full-access, FREE TRIAL, so we can actually see/use all features, and determine if we like it, before spending ***. (Before I buy a new car, I look it over, take a test drive, try out the accessories and features-radio, air conditioning, power windows, remote control features, navigation, etc.-THEN, I decide about spending my ***, AFTER the free test!

You get a free membership when you upload your first picture and it's verified,  I used that as the trial period, which I think is why it's done.

Posted
On 7/17/2019 at 5:05 AM, MzJax said:

You get a free membership when you upload your first picture and it's verified,  I used that as the trial period, which I think is why it's done.

Already did this. That's why I wanted to pay.

Posted

Is there a search button on the forum where I can look up specific topics?

Posted
2 minutes ago, SweetPea1984 said:

Is there a search button on the forum where I can look up specific topics?

top right above "start a new topic"

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

top right above "start a new topic"

Hm can't  find it. Maybe because I'm  on my phone?

Posted
8 minutes ago, SweetPea1984 said:

Hm can't  find it. Maybe because I'm  on my phone?

now that's interesting - yeah, it's not on the phone

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My inbox icon shows I have 5 messages but when I open it there's nothing there. Fix it. 

Posted
2 hours ago, A_Chef said:

My inbox icon shows I have 5 messages but when I open it there's nothing there. Fix it. 

for technical issues and defects please raise a ticket - you can do this by pressing 'help' at the bottom of the screen

Posted
5 hours ago, A_Chef said:

Have you checked your notifications tab?

Posted
5 hours ago, BratTamerDaddy said:

Have you checked your notifications tab?

Sometimes the are just notifications 

Posted

I had to switch to the desktop version on my phone. There isn't a separate notification tab on the mobile site. Problem solved...

Posted
7 hours ago, A_Chef said:

I had to switch to the desktop version on my phone. There isn't a separate notification tab on the mobile site. Problem solved...

There is. It's on the drop down menu under your profile picture.

Posted
10 minutes ago, BratTamerDaddy said:

There is. It's on the drop down menu under your profile picture.

OK, I see that now. That's a bit confusing because the "Inbox" icon has a number on it so it leads you to believe that's whereyou need to click. Not the best design on the mobile version. Oh well. Thanks all

• 2 weeks later...
penispierced
Posted

Fetlife only requires a donation, Collarspace and Thecage are free. SLS which has BDSM events and people that are local is inexpensive

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just cancelled my membership, quite a confusing process. I then received an email in German that I don't understand.

What looked to be a good site, with a good verification process and speedy deactivation of fake accounts seems to be let down by it's support side of the website. I've posted events, sometimes successfully, sometimes with multiple errors generated by the site. Overall it's still too buggy and overcomplicated.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well I'd say for people who can drive to offer lifts to events and get togethers, being the community together if it's on your way to an event or gathering. It's a great way to make friends and there's no pressure as you'd ask a few weeks in advance you could meet for a coffee before the day you need the lift and make sure it's safe and you're happy with it.