Katiefox

Let's improve Fetish.com together!

Katiefox
Posted

Mag Article News Feed Fetish.com (7).png

This is the place to share your thoughts and come up with new ideas as to how we can improve the site for all everyone Add yours below!

• Like 1
ShropshireDom66
Posted

Ive tried to join with the direct debit pay monthly option. Gave up after 4 attempts to join.

Posted

Too many profiles not been logged in for months on end + had at least one ghost sub who talked uber kinky/sexy for ages then disappeared! Not your fault I guess but makes you feel teased.

• Like 1
Posted

I live in the U.S.A..I like how the site is set up but it isn't known here like the U.K.There are less than 8 women  within 30 miles of me.  Most of them must be in a relationship and haven't been on in over 6 months to close to a year . I do know more would use it if known about here.How you do that I don't know. 

• Like 1
Lilmonster
Posted

One thing I don't understand is why you have to wait to get a message from someone before you can put them on ingore I should be free to who I want to put on there, as this person who I want on my ingore list is back but now on different profile. 

• Like 2
Posted

Suggestion: shoes size to fill in profiles(like hair lenght, stature, weight)

• Like 1
bittenkiss
Posted

As EdRed says - too many profiles not logged in for ages, and today I find the "last login" bit is no longer accessible 9as my premium membership lapsed). Its not making me want to renew that subscription at all if I cannot see who is still active on the site.

• Like 1
Method
Posted

I was asked would I recommend the site and honestly I can't think of many reasons I would recommend the site. I wouldn't put anyone off joining as there are a lot of good people here but it's quite boring most of the time, I would more recommend someone to go to a club or get naked while I tie them up and spank them and not stare into a screen hoping something would one day happen. 

I don't subscribe either, I would see it as a waste of money at present and see no real benefit to a customer. I don't much care who has rated me if a person does not message. 

This leads me to another issue, as long as a person is a subscriber they can message a new person. I question this ethically as I wonder does it really protect new to the scene subs? I mean being a paying participant does not mean your credentials are right or your motives honourable, I understand overheads need to be paid for but should new subs be noncontactable for 2 months while they get their bearings yet have the ability to instigate a discussion if they choose? 

Not being inundated with cock photos may also lessen the amount of inactive profiles. 

• Like 1
MinxIsMe
Posted

I think an app would be great! I’d get notifications so I’d know when people have messaged me, or liked/commented on things I’ve posted or said. It’d be nice to not feel guilty for making people wait for a response. 

• Like 1
Slavejames087
Posted

Hi my suggestion is when searching for a domme or submissive , there should be catagories within 100 klm .within 200klm etc etc

BratTamerDaddy
Posted

EVERY profile should pass a verification check when they first make one. Not when a collection of us ask you lot to do it. Too many fake people on here still.

Sirblackwolf
Posted

I like the site fine but your software does have some bugs in it that need to be worked out

FETMOD-KF
Posted
11 hours ago, Sirblackwolf said:

I like the site fine but your software does have some bugs in it that need to be worked out

We're aware of a couple of bugs which are being worked on - but if you (or anyone else) become aware of any missed - please raise a ticket here : https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/

Newbie99-9276
Posted

Too busy. Very hard to navigate. Someone got carried away. Keep it simple. It’s way out of date. Surely u know this?

Marylandbob
Posted

🏀I am asked/expected to comment on, and rate the site, without being able to try it out first? My suggestion: give a completely FREE (no credit card needed) one week, full-access, FREE TRIAL, so we can actually see/use all features, and determine if we like it, before spending money. (Before I buy a new car, I look it over, take a test drive, try out the accessories and features-radio, air conditioning, power windows, remote control features, navigation, etc.-THEN, I decide about spending my money, AFTER the free test!

Mrbump75
Posted

Hi, just went to the forums for the first time. 

Was going to start a new one but couldnt get what i wanted from the drop down list of options.

As a smoking fetishist im a bit disappointed to see it isnt on the list of fetish likes or anywhere else.

Can smoking fetish be added?

eyemblacksheep
Posted
9 hours ago, Mrbump75 said:

Can smoking fetish be added?

if it helps - there's a whole bunch of topics on smoking

There's also a magazine article on it here...

• Like 1
Rubberbrit
Posted
On 4/13/2019 at 9:56 AM, ShropshireDom66 said:

Ive tried to join with the direct debit pay monthly option. Gave up after 4 attempts to join.

Same here, failed with debit and bank wire, this is ridiculous!

Rubberbrit
Posted

Can't pay!

eyemblacksheep
Posted
4 hours ago, Rubberbrit said:

Same here, failed with debit and bank wire, this is ridiculous!

issues like this are best raised as a ticket

link here https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/ 

MzJax
Posted
On 7/8/2019 at 4:39 PM, Marylandbob said:

🏀I am asked/expected to comment on, and rate the site, without being able to try it out first? My suggestion: give a completely FREE (no credit card needed) one week, full-access, FREE TRIAL, so we can actually see/use all features, and determine if we like it, before spending money. (Before I buy a new car, I look it over, take a test drive, try out the accessories and features-radio, air conditioning, power windows, remote control features, navigation, etc.-THEN, I decide about spending my money, AFTER the free test!

You get a free membership when you upload your first picture and it's verified,  I used that as the trial period, which I think is why it's done.

Rubberbrit
Posted
On 7/17/2019 at 5:05 AM, MzJax said:

You get a free membership when you upload your first picture and it's verified,  I used that as the trial period, which I think is why it's done.

Already did this. That's why I wanted to pay.