Newbie here

Cold***ed866

Cold***ed866
Posted

My husband is into bdsm but I am trying to get into it. Id love to make an effort to get into it for him but to be entirely honest it seems a bit intense for me and makes me nervous. I have a very generalized idea of where i stand, what im into but am trying my best to keep an open mind.  I guess i am just looking for ways to ease into it but something that would satisfy/excite him as well. Hes pretty experienced and while i know he appreciates me trying i feel silly because i have no idea what im doing! I deffinately lean toward the submissive side but like to switch on rare occasion and want it to be strictly in the bedroom. I enjoy being smacked around, and for him to take complete control and like when he calls me "slut"or "whore" or different variations. I enjoy being his sub and him being my master but want to be respected as well. From what i can tell he likes me to dress up, skirts, collars, leads, blindfolds, likes restraints. I dont remember what he called it but likes the sensation of not knowing if we're being watched. Loves being in control and when i call him sir.. sorry that was kind of long maybe tmi haha just looking for suggestions that anyone thinks we'd both enjoy??

Posted
It sounds to me like you're already doing a great job of giving it a go. My advice would be to have a look at the magazine on here, you can find it in the headers at the top of the page ^ Have a look through some of the articles and see if there's anything that jumps out at you, specifically have a look at some of the ones written about being submissive, safe words and the steps you can take to educate yourself. There are some great stories and advice there x
Posted
Well, you need to make sure your "roll" is clear to both of you. Giving someone the title Master means more than you think and can take away the control and respect that you seek if you aren't carful. I don't mean any of that in a negative way, it just references the D/s (Dom/sub) M/s(Master/slave) categories that typically entail different standards of serving. The only way to find something you both enjoy is to do exactly what you are doing, explore, experiment, experience. You won't know until you try it. Just make sure you know where your lines are as to what you are willing to experience. His fetishes sound pretty basic so have fun with it. You should consider looking into other kink websites and reading different articles on the subject. You'd be surprised what you find fun when you are willing to let yourself go and just be in the moment.
Cold***ed866
Posted

Thank you! I didnt really think about what master meant i just kind of said it in the moment one night lol. Ill try and be more careful. Hes told me hes into some weirder stuff but said he knows i wont be into it so theirs no point in telling me:( theires a sex store close by that does bdsm classes, would you suggest we go to one? I honestly wouldnt know what to expect as far as what theyd do but was thinking it may get him to open up a bit more as well

Posted

You're great. I wish my wife read this topic. :) 

Posted
I think it would be a great idea to go to the classes just make sure it's a subject you are willing to explore, breath play, water sports, edging, *** play, those things I would avoid because they are for more experienced and extreme players. Impact play can be fun you just need to make sure your limits and threshold is known when you reach it. Also, you could tell your husband that he had no idea what you would be into unless he makes it known so holding back does nothing for either of you. Feel free to message me any time if you have questions and I'm always happy to help :)
Cold***ed866
Posted

Riah, thank you so much! Ive been really thinking about maybe trying bdsm classes but havent gotten myself to bring it up to him yet, hoping itll show him that i am trying and get him to open up to me a bit more