Orgasm via Nipple Stimulation

Posted

I LOVE having my breasts played with and my nipples sucked. With my partners in the past I’ve been very vocal about how much pleasure it brings me, but still my lovers would never stay there too long. I think I could orgasm just by having my nipples sucked and tongue flicked. I would love to try it someday, but I’m currently single and not dating too successfully. 

Has anyone here ever experienced an orgasm via nipple stimulation?

Posted
Communication my dear. If you are being that vocal, tell your partner to keep going
Posted
I have had orgasm via nipple stimulation alone yes . Lots of twisting pulling sucking biting oh yes I can get there with the right person and situation
Posted
Maybe next time try being open about how you want to try orgasm through nipple play, I'm sure a partner would be willing to try!
Posted
I like to take as much of her breast as I can fit inside my mouth... And I love forcing the breasts close together to get both nipples in my mouth together, would be really hot to have someone orgasm through this xx
Posted
I have and love spending a long time pleasuring my owners breasts as well as her friends but have never known one to orgasm only by oral down below but i would spend as much time as you wished i worship Boobs