I love face farting. Sharing Facefarting stories

Needtofacefart

Needtofacefart
Posted

I date a guy for a week before I tell him about my fart fetish. Only about 6 guys didn't want to do it. I'm 39 now.

I'm sorry about my pic but it's 1 am here so I'm trying to get to sleep. Back to my facefarting stories. My most recent facefart  story experience was a really good one of my facefarting stories.

I go to this gas station where one of the guys likes me. I have a huge butt. He is always staring at it. Well I told him if he liked looking at it would he like it to talk to him.  Before he could answer I blew out the longest, loudest, nastiest fart. I smiled and said Ahhhhh! That felt so good! He actually smiled and started sniffing the air.

I told him that I have a fart fetish, told him some of my facefarting stories and if he wanted any more of my butt fumes he could be come over to my place. He came over after he got off work. I was wearing tight yoga pants and a blue lacy thong. He said he had never been with a woman who had a fart fetish but he was excited.

I stood at my kitchen counter and spread my legs. I said get on your knees and put your face an inch away from my butt. I bent over the counter and blew a nice loud bassy fart right in his face. I said sniff it and tell me how much you love my good smelling farts. He sniffed it and said it stinks like broccoli. I'm getting so hard from your nasty farts. Please keep blowing them.

I smiled and said lay down on the couch because you are about to really appreciate my farts. I took off my yoga pants and my thong. I shoved the thong into his face and asked him if it smelled good. He said It smells like you farted all day in it.

Then, I sat my huge, bare butt on his face and blew a nice, hot, disgusting sbd. It felt so good to blow a fart straight into his nostrils. He sniffed soooo deeply. I lifted up my butt and said do you like the fresh air that comes out of my butt? He was so happy and turned on he asked me to keep sitting on his face and to keep farting. Then he said while you are blowing those stinky farts, please give me a blowjob or a hand job. I said okay. I sat back down on his face and blew bare butt farts into his nostrils for 20 minutes. Ahhhhh! It felt so good! 

Please share your facefarting stories with me. I love face fart stories

Posted

I tried to message you but I can't.. I also have a fart fetish! You should message me😊We can share facefarting stories. 

Needtofacefart
Posted

I wonder why it won't let you message. Do you enjoy farting on someone or do you enjoy being farted on? Facefarting stories are so good!

Posted

It says I have to be premium or vip to message you. I love being farted on. i want to be par of your facefarting stories. 

Posted

Are you able to message me? Love face fart stories and would like to tell you my facefarting story.

Posted

Hi is it just farting and facefarting stories you're into or other stuff I've been farted on by my owner and her friends as well as having to accept their urine and cigarette ash in my mouth a Slave is a Slave and gets what he is given message me

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/2/2019 at 7:14 AM, Needtofacefart said:

I date a guy for a week before I tell him about my fart fetish. Only about ,6 guys didn't want to do it. I'm 39 now. I'm sorry about my pic but it's 1 am here so I'm trying to get to sleep. Back to my story. My most recent fart experience was really good. I go to this gas station where one of the guys likes me. I have a huge butt. He is always staring at it. Well I told him if he liked looking at it would he like it to talk to him.  Before he could answer I blew out the longest, loudest, nastiest fart. I smiled and said Ahhhhh! That felt so good! He actually smiled and started sniffing the air. I told him that I have a fart fetish and if he wanted any more of my butt fumes he could be come over to my place. He came over after he got off work. I was wearing tight yoga pants and a blue lacy thong. He said he had never been with a woman who had a fart fetish but he was excited. I stood at my kitchen counter and spread my legs. I said get on your knees and put your face an inch away from my butt. I bent over the counter and blew a nice loud bassy fart right in his face. I said sniff it and tell me how much you love my good smelling farts. He sniffed it and said it stinks like broccoli. I'm getting so hard from your nasty farts. Please keep blowing them. I smiled and said lay down on the couch because you are about to really appreciate my farts. I took off my yoga pants and my thong. I shoved the thong into his face and asked him if it smelled good. He said It smells like you farted all day in it. Then, I sat my huge, bare butt on his face and blew a nice, hot, disgusting sbd. It felt so good to blow a fart straight into his nostrils. He sniffed soooo deeply. I lifted up my butt and said do you like the fresh air that comes out of my butt? He was so happy and turned on he asked me to keep sitting on his face and to keep farting. Then he said while you are blowing those stinky farts, please give me a blowjob or a hand job. I said okay. I sat back down on his face and blew bare butt farts into his nostrils for 20 minutes. Ahhhhh! It felt so good! 

That is so hot! I love facefarting stories and I would love a woman to make me tongue her pussy while she blew long bassy farts out in my face. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Yep.. Id let you ruthlessly blast farts on my face to no end. Lets make facefarting stories. 

• 8 months later...
Posted

Some of us just don’t get the opportunity to meet a woman like in this facefarting story. its heart breaking. I'd love to make facefarting stories with someone.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Pandapunch1980 said:

funny fact if i could sit on my own face i wouldn’t even be in this mess lol

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 7 months later...
Posted

Please message me back. love your facefarting stories I want you to fart all over me. In my mouth wherever you want!! Dominate me  make me one of your face fart stories

• 3 months later...
Posted

I wish I knew a woman that would do this to me .. facefarting stories are ughh such a turn on 🤤

• 1 month later...
jacktheguy77
Posted

I am looking for someone to fart on my face, email me ;) So we can make a facefarting story together.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I wish my wife would fart in my mouth. That would make a hot facefarting story.

• 3 weeks later...
Tristatefartslave
Posted

Where are you located!? I'm near Scranton p.a, but would definitely travel to see ya...mushrooms and make me your fart slave!? we'd make great facefarting stories together.

• 4 months later...
Posted

facefarting stories are so hot. Fart on my tongue

• 1 month later...
Nofapallfarts
Posted

Love facefarting stories If you any where near Dallas you could fart on me till your hearts content 

Posted

I mean - the OP (sadly) hasn't logged in for a year or shared any more face fart stories. 
but it's interesting how it's always "if you're ever coming near me" and never "I would be happy to travel for you"

Nofapallfarts
Posted

I mean I would go to someone to I just want the experience to see if I like in irl since I’m not jacking of no more

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love the fetish but have yet to try it. I want a sexy ssbbw or bbw to sit on my face a rip away but I can’t find anyone to make face fart stories with. 

• 9 months later...
Posted
On 2/28/2021 at 7:47 PM, Rjaston9 said:

I wish I knew a woman that would do this to me .. facefarting stories are ughh such a turn on 🤤

me too

• 9 months later...
Posted

Wow, that is the best facefarting story I was ever reading.

It is so sweet to have a face farted on by beautifull woman. Even the she is BBW it is really hot.

• 5 months later...
u-65a24c0b89c03
Posted

Nice story

• 1 month later...