The Sex business

Lombardo43

Posted

Just seen an episode of the sex business and it gave me some hope that my kink is not too vanila and maybe it is widely wanted. I havn't really felt this before. It was quite explicit for tv and showed the sort of service I like to give to my girl but I rarely find that girl. Finding a submissive girl that likes to relax and let me romance,talk and massage her to a full body massage is my kink. This can lead to anything but I am more sensuous in what I like to do and on here I find the kinks and fetishes are often more *** orientated.My kink has always been massaging a girl which often leads to restraints, toys and penetration(whatever she wants) but because it doesn't involve ***, it's less often a subject on fetish and I was beginning to think I'm not that kinky or into bdsm. Is what I like bdsm or am I just a vanilla guy who just likes to feel a women's body?

Posted

sensual Domination is still Domination ;) 

But... I think even if your interests were merely vanilla then that's also OK.  Everyone has different things they like, different things that make them tick, so on.  I think the problem sometimes arises when you get (usually) guys who are like "I'm so kinky" when their idea of kink is merely a blowjob - but, naaah

Sensual can be a lot of fun.  There can be a certain kind of eroticism about it.

Posted

Not always fetishes involve in *** orientated.

Posted

the TV show is a show and is not wide spread. If you remember the massage man said hes been in the business more than 5 years and it took him that time to get regular client to trust him enough. 

as mentioned above bdsm spectrum is wide as the world, read about it and you will find out all the aspect about differents kink with in the bdsm. 

Bdsm start witht the mind then its where the path split according to what you and the sub decide to do. Sapio, tickling, massaging, non sexual etc...