The Wait and the Beginning

Posted

You left. You had a meeting and left your office, semi-hard from our chat, but focused on your work. You left me with explicit instructions to wait, to be here when you were done, even though you couldn't or wouldn't tell me how long you would be.  

"You just wait. Be ready."

"Yes, Sir. I'll wait and be ready. As you wish."

I wander around your office for a bit, looking at things, imagining how you look at them every day, wondering what catches your eye as you gaze around the space, if it's the same things I see.

Because you said to be ready, but not what I should be ready for, my imagination takes over. We've never fucked in your office; I'm hoping today will be the day. Thinking of you bending me over your desk makes my pussy start to throb. My nipples get hard and I brush my hand lightly over them, sending tingles from my breasts to my clit. I know I am not allowed to cum without your permission, but you didn't say anything about touching, so I slide my hand down my body, under the waistband of my skirt and feel the warm slickness of my pussy. So soft, so hot, so wet.

I stroke my clit softly, circling, teasing, until my knees go weak. I move to your chair and sit down. You're so much taller than me, your chair is so high off the ground, my feet barely reach the ground so I hike up my skirt and sit all the way back. With my feet planted on the seat and my knees wide my pussy is exposed and open (no panties, of course, as per your instructions). I continue stroking my pussy with one hand and teasing my nipples with the other. Soon I'm leaking, pussy juice dripping onto your chair. I stop for a bit so that I don't accidentally push myself over the edge, and just wait for you, my hand stroking my smooth outer lips every now and then, imagining it's your strong hand on me. I lose track of time, daydreaming about you...us...this. 

Suddenly the door opens, luckily it's you!  You take one look at me and groan, then turn and lock the door. My pussy clenches and my nipples tighten at the look on your face, at the knowledge that I've awakened something in you. You move towards me, raising an eyebrow that I've appropriated your chair, but smiling. With your fist in my hair you lift my head for your kiss, starting soft and growing brutal, just the way I like it. 

As you stand upright, I reach out and undo your belt. You lean back against the desk as I unzip your pants and take out your beautiful hard cock...it swells more as I take just the very tip in my mouth, stroking my hand down, feeling your strength. I scootch to the edge of the chair so I'm closer to you, and begin licking every last bit of your cock. Bathing you with my tongue, swirling around the head, tracing the ridge, using my hands to caress your balls and stroke you firmly. Mmmm, I moan against you and you gasp at the vibrations. Gripping my head you guide yourself deeper as I try to open my throat. I feel you hit the back of my mouth, my throat. I gag a bit, tears forming in my eyes as I gaze up at you. Pleading silently for more, for you to stop, for you to take all you wish.

Posted
U waited like a good girl didn't you?
Irishtoyboy33
Posted

Shit in horny now need to unload so bad

Posted

Thank you very much Danni! I've been thinking about writing more but wasn't sure people would like it. I very much appreciate your feedback! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posychurchgate
Posted

Your writing was indeed good - had you thought of starting a blog?  Or submitting to some fiction memes?

Posted

Thank you for your kind words! I've toyed with the idea of an experiential blog (I am writing a private one, like a journal) and with writing more fiction. But am not sure where to submit the fiction. Ideas welcome!