Was I just high or was it the play?

Martha971

Posted

Hi, I am VERY new to BSDM. This was actually only my third experience at play, every time being a sub. I had a very strange experience but I also combined it with taking far too much (legal!) THC, so I really have no idea how much was the play and how much was the drug. I guess I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced something like this when they aren't high. My Dom said it might have been sub-drop but I'm not so sure because overall it was a positive feeling.

In short, I was tied up, we were playing and then immediately as he released me, I went all trembly and sobbed for about half and hour! However the experience for me was incredible and not exactly bad. 

I hallucinated that I was a baby and I was cradled in my Dom's arms. This incredible strong and infantile sadness was in me (I remember being shocked that such sadness existed in me) and I sobbed, but as I sobbed that sadness flowed out of me, via my Dom (who was in fact cradling me in real life), but he wasn't taking on the sadness into his own body, it was flowing though him and out into the universe. I felt full of sadness but surrounded by love and overall it was a good feeling. I guess the love was overpowering the sadness. That's why I think it doesn't exactly sound like sub-drop because it wasn't a negative experience for me. It felt more healing. 

For me I would say the whole thing lasted about 5 minutes but he said it was half an hour!

Anyway, I'm curious to know if this is common or whether it was the THC. I guess it doesn't really matter, but for some reason I want to make sense of this experience. It was one of the most intense experiences of my life!

Posted

more subspace (which is an often euphoric state released during/after play) rather than subdrop (the comedown)

it's difficult to tell if you were mixing with substances which can impact your mind.     I never really mix play with any other form of drug (even alcohol - for a mixture of reasons I never normally play after more than two drinks) I know some do... but, it's much easier to know which state is which when the two aren't mixed - at least at first.

Posted

morning

whilst an interesting topic - welcome to contribution/discussion - please only stick with talk around commonly legal substances.  Posts related to any commonly banned substances will be removed.

Posted

It’s not always wise to mix *** and alcohol during sessions and play. It might relax some to have a sip or two before it they are vernous, but overall it a better to experience the full play naturally. And not talking about some bad consequences or experiences, due to the opposite effect of what a sessions suppose to give. 

But it’s a free world and it’s my opinion. I will never drink and play with my subs! I need full control and I won’t have a drunk or drug up sub, unless it’s during a fantasy of hers, involving a subject that I can’t cited here 😈

Posted

I would definitely agree, I wouldn't mix play and other substances again, even though I don't regret the experience. I feel disconcerted that I don't know what effect was from the play and what was from the THC. I would rather have it clear in my mind. 

I looked up subspace and that does sound more like what I was experiencing. Thank you!

Posted
Never mix *** and alcohol with this. It can lead to serious problems like the experience you had.