How should I go about finding a female disciplinarian?

Posted

So, I've never given this a try. Bear with me, and thanks for popping in. I live a pretty normal life, work school, etc. Except for the fact that I've always had a spanking fetish and fantasies of being spanked by a woman, in the context of discipline, especially lately.. I've gotten so curious about it lately that I got a VPN (I'm paranoid like that I guess) and started lookin on the internet for someone to talk with about these feelings (Never talked with anyone about it). This was the first site that popped up and here I am... So what communities or forums should I be perusing to find someone to talk with about these things??? ALSO, can anyone relate to what I'm feeling?? I would love to know. Feel free to comment anything, or just tell me if I broke the forum (if I did, SORRY:cry:)

Posted

In terms of "someone to talk to" - then this is a fairly open forum where you can talk pretty-much without being judged.

I think there is often somewhat of a suspicion when it's yet-another-stranger who wants to dive straight in to talk to, well, anyone, via private message - especially when the "anyone" is often someone who meets their criteria and it turns into "so when we meeting" or sexual within a few messages under the guise of it being a "chat" 

So, what this means - when you really do just want to talk, it's met with suspicion.

But, keeping things on a forum it can be clearer you just want to talk, let out frustrations - and it can be difficult to just share these ideas in vanilla society.