Struggling with submission

Fa****

Posted
9 hours ago, NaughtyNat said:

I really needed to read this tonight! I am also exploring my own submission. I also like the struggle and being "***d" to submit, but i am also trying to accept that it is my own choice who i give my full submission too. I have recently learnt that there is a big difference between enjoying rough sex and being a sub. I submit fully to my Master, who has been nothing but patient, kind, caring, considerate and everything I could have asked for. My biggest *** is messing it up and not being enough for him. Its a horrible feeling to have and one im trying to get over

Failing is a given. We all fail. We all make mistakes. Just trust that your Master will keep being patient and kind and caring and considerate. You give him a great gift and he gives one right back to you. You complement each other, accept each other in ways most people don't comprehend. If you ever need to talk about anything with someone that is also struggling, learning, breaking and remaking herself in the process drop me a message x If you weren't enough for him, he wouldn't be with you and going through the process he is going through with you. You are enough ❤

Posted
9 hours ago, RavenSass said:

Failing is a given. We all fail. We all make mistakes. Just trust that your Master will keep being patient and kind and caring and considerate. You give him a great gift and he gives one right back to you. You complement each other, accept each other in ways most people don't comprehend. If you ever need to talk about anything with someone that is also struggling, learning, breaking and remaking herself in the process drop me a message x If you weren't enough for him, he wouldn't be with you and going through the process he is going through with you. You are enough ❤

He has been and continues to amaze me every day, I am learning and getting better. I totally agree that no-one outside of the lifestyle can truly understand the relationship between a dom and a sub. This whole experience is the most mind blowing, exhilarating thing I have ever experienced. It takes work, time, dedication and an unbelievable amount of trust. But its worth it

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/11/2019 at 4:10 PM, Lilandian said:

Perhaps embrace a different subset of sub. You don't necessarily have to be weak, try different variants and see which works for you.

I absolutely love this and agree wholeheartedly, in a world of non convention and one that celebrates individuality surely there should be no 'tradition' of roles, each and every role within every relationship differs.