Married a former sub, need help turning her on

Higgenbooth6

Higgenbooth6
Posted

so i married a woman who was once in the lifestyle(sorry dont know all the terminology) as a sub. she has since gotten away from such things but still hints at sub-like things turning her on. thats about all the info i have and after little research ive come to the realization that being a dom really intrigues me and turms me on. butt like a good sub(i assume) she doesnt want to tell me how to dominate correctly. so i need tips and pointers or what have you on what to do to turn her on and wake up her inner sub without going full tilt right away and  for the sake of easing in a bit. any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted

everyone is turned on by different things - you could grab her by the throat and it turn her on, or it could cause her to panic - you could bring out restraints and it excite her, or panic her.

here's a conversation

"I know you used to be in a relationship as a sub.   I've been reading up about being Dominant and was wondering if you'd like to try things with me.   I'm interested in (list things you researched that interest you) are you interested in similar? What interests you?" 

It then means you're offering some form of lead so that she doesn't have to tell you what she wants, but also opens invitation.

I mean, hey, if a good sub should obey then commanding them to tell you what turns them on would comply ;) 

Posted

Wow! How lucky are you?! 

You definitely need to have a conversation about this with her and see where she is at with it. There are so many different likes and dislikes that it’s difficult to give you advice as it’s very individualised. 

I would say being Dom is partly about taking control so she will probably respect you more if you are up front and honest about the whole thing.

Good luck on your wonderous journey into kink!