Alpha

PoisonLips

Posted

I have an Alpha. We have met a bunch of times. He says he loves to spend time with me and likes the way I submit to him. Issue is: we try to see how far we can push my limits and everything and up until now it was fine. But I think now I nearly broke one of the basic rules we made when we started this. I have completely fallen in love with him. He understands my silences and actions better than anybody else. So question. Do I tell him and risk a "break-up" or not say nothing and hope this feelings go away?

Posted

It's always important to be honest - even when honesty doesn't get the result we wanted or craved.

The feelings are unlikely to go away, but, be a constant voice in your head until you either

- tell him

- change your behaviour to try to avoid the fact

the latter also drives a wedge, which is the type of result to avoid.  

Posted
As blacksheep says, it is unlikely that these feelings will go away. However, I would also suggest that you do not act straight away. Many times I have been honest about things that eventually end up insignificant or false, so there is always the possibility of it going either way. Give it a week, maybe (not too long). They say that if you write an angry letter, wait a day to send it. I think the same concept can be applied here. Give it some time, think about it by yourself and maybe talk to some friends. If, after some thought, you still feel this way; the truth is always best. It will eat at you unless you say something, and quoting blacksheep again, it will drive a wedge between you. Wait a short while before you "send the letter"
Posted

actually - yeah - I do like the idea of writing down what you want to say.

it's funny - on an unrelated note I spent the other night deleting about 6 emails I'd drafted and never sent of things I'd wanted to say to something - actually talking to them meant I was well rehearsed in some things I wanted to say - whilst - it being very clear some things in my mind I didn't really mean. (In my case, mostly some of the angry parts)

Posted
Huni I met my current master and husband well I was still previously married. I tried not to say anything but it just got worse and worse and worse. When I finally got a divorce and got married with him it felt liberating and we've been married for 8 years. But if you don't tell him it's not going to go away it's just going to get stronger until you burst
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Date a panther and if you still feel the same after that it must be real.