Endings

Tillysub

Posted

I find endings very difficult, who doesn’t? I have learnt in my life thus far that all relationships end, friendships, romantic relationships, acquaintances...whatever the relationship context they all seem to end.

It doesn’t matter either that you can see the ending a mile off or whether it is unexpected, it always hurts. None more so than the ending of a D/s dynamic where the *** seems unbearable like part of your very soul is dying in ***.

So how do we prevent endings? How do we keep that friend close or that lover in our arms? Is it an inevitability of all relationships that they end? Or is it an avoidable conclusion? Do they merely change rather than end? 

Posted
Beyond communicating with your "relation", I think it is as you say. Everything comes to an end eventually.
Posted
I think in part both sides need want to keep the relationship going... if one person tries but gets no where then there is nothing there to hold on to... if both are guilty of letting it go then maybe it wasn’t mean to be... some ppl just aren’t meant to be in your life for the long journey... but if something means a lot to u do all u can to fight for it , sometimes it’s worth it
Posted
How do you prevent endings? Easy find the right one and be patient! I've been married to my husband for 8 years and been with him for 10. Sure we've had fights, we've been through very bad things, but through everything we still love each other just as much as we did day 1. Do not cheat, lie, shut down communication...be loyal, honest, open, it goes a long way.
Posted
Hi Tilly, I’ve been thinking about endings recently, in particular how ***ful they can be ☹️ Endings are as important as hellos , and essential and just part of the process of learning and growing and living. Avoiding the *** of endings is I think something many of us can do , which can result in trying to lessen or change ourselves in some way to stay in contact with the other. Or distract ourselves from the truth of a journeys end. As ***ful as they can be , there is always something to gain in them ...however seemingly small or insignificant at the time. Walking through grief and loss can make us more resilient and want to seek more meaningful connections with others - this is there Beauty I guess. Endings and beginnings powerful times ❤️