Slut at work

Ra****

Posted

As I was walking through the big house, all I could hear is the echo of my heels hitting the floor. I loved the silence at that time of night because it was so rare. The house smelled fresh and with a slight herbal note to it after the cleaning that was done when everyone was ordered into bed. Doing the rounds it was clear that most of the clients were asleep, as they should. But as I crossed yet another door in the vastness of doors that was this house, I started hearing a ***d sound in the silence. I stopped and listened, making sure I heard it right, but there was nothing but silence for the 10 seconds I was standing still. Another sound, this time sounded more like a moan, making me stop again. I wondered if I heard it right because lately, I was so horny that it seemed like everything I saw and heard was related to sex. As I was wondering if I was right or wrong, I heard it again. Even lower this time. The sounds made me walk fast now. I needed to see what the fuck was going on...

As I walked further and further down the hall, passed a few more doors, I saw his door slightly open. My intention was simple, walk in there and tell him he should be asleep. But my body stopped in shock at the sight in front of me.

Her body was beautiful. Heart shaped ass standing magnificently in the hair, her beautiful hair spread on the bedsheet, he was holding her arms at her back making it stretch as she was trying to keep her legs in the L position they were being ***d into. But it was his stunning presence that made me stop. I had never seen him like this. Yes, I had seen him being aggressive, but right not there wasn't any anger driving him. Only raw power. His cock was buried in her pussy, and every now and then he moved slowly out and then buried himself inside her again. That was when I heard her silent moan that was screamed into the pillow. He was teasing her mercilessly and enjoying every second of the experience of having a beautiful woman underneath him, giving herself to him. I could see it in the way his eyes shone, even though neither of them had noticed that I had entered the room, both fully submerged in what was happening. I could understand why as I feel my pussy clench, my panties get wet, and my mouth is suddenly unable to produce the speech I had quickly rehearsed on my way to his room. My breath hitches catching his attention. As his eyes expand with chock and his grin grown into a challenging and predatory smile, daring me to stop him. He started moving faster and moved one of his hands into her pussy clearly rubbing her clit, making her scream louder and louder in pleasure. I was transfixed in them, in her. He moved his now wet fingers to one of her tits and pulled her nipple hard receiving more moans in response. By now my panties were soaking wet. I couldn’t take my eyes off them as he couldn’t take his eyes off me. As he moved faster and his balls hit harder against her clit, she started cuming undone in her magnificent orgasm, and he immediately removed himself from inside her and started stroking his cock in his hand. Our eyes were still fixed in each other, and I felt so entranced in him that went he came on top of her stunning heart shaped ass, it was almost as he was reading my mind and knew how much I loved cum.

The second he moved, the spell shattered and I run away from the room as fast as I could. That was definitely something that shouldn’t have happened, especially because now I would be dreaming of that thick cock inside me all night long, and probably all day long too, for a few days at least. I would be wishing it was me that had been ravished. Me that had been pleased. Me that had been used as a cum drop site. FUCK.

As soon as I got in my room, I locked the door and removed my clothes as fast as I could, almost tearing my thong apart. I was dripping wet and in so much need for release. I dipped my fingers into my wetness and started rubbing my clit ever so gently until I was startled with a knock on the door. Without a shadow of a doubt, it was him. Everyone else was asleep but he and the girl. The only good thing was that both of them would be gone in a few days since no one could stay in here for long. If my boss knew that I had seen that and done nothing, I would be fired immediately. The knock sounded again lifting the paralysing spell that had stupidly taken hold of my body. I walked to the door and stopped. I knew it was him. Could I be strong enough to open the door and not let him savage me? FUCK. I wanted him bad. Another knock. This time louder. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I sure as hell couldn’t let him wake up everyone else. I open the door.

He walked into my room with slow, deliberate steps as if he owned the fucking space. In my work I own the space, no one owns me. FUCK. My pussy was creaming with his every step. His glorious naked body all I could focus on, and even that was making my eyes cross. Not so focused after all. My brain was definitely fizzy now. What was I thinking before?

“Come here kitten,” he said. Not really said as he was more ordering. I arched my brow because why the fuck did, he thought I would just do as he said? “Now” he paused to see if I moved and then he just stays in his comfortable sitting position and displayed that brilliantly cocky grin of his “After all we don’t have all night and day…”

I didn’t move, because hey, what was life without a challenge. I kept my brow arched and gave him a grin of my own. I wanted him so fucking much but fuck if I couldn’t get myself there too.

“Kitten…” I didn’t understand why he wasn’t unsettled by now. Usually, guys were. “Every second you take is one more. The count starts at 15 just because you thought you could challenge me.” Now I had to admit that made me stop and think. As much as I enjoyed ***, 15, it would depend on what he was thinking of using to give them and the *** he used.

“16 and you can crawl to me instead of walking. Move.” I didn’t know why but I did. I fell to my knees and crawled to him. I stopped when I reached him and stayed on my knees, legs open giving him a nice view into my creamy pussy which was getting wetter and wetter. He stood up and walked behind me and manhandled my body so my ass was up in the air and my face on the floor. I was the other girl now, and as soon as the thought formed, it flew out of my head, and I feel this intense heating *** in my ass. FUCK I scream inside. I try to see what he was using but I can’t.

“Count. I want you focused on the ***. Your thoughts flow too high and too fast.”

I reluctantly said “One”, as I fucking hated to count.

SMACK. Fucking “Two”

SMACK. “Three”

…..

SMACK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. “Fif***” I whispered even though my head was screaming. In ***. In pleasure. So much heating pleasure.

His hand rubbed my sore ass for a few seconds before he gave me the last and strongest blow. “Six***” was barely audible but at least by now, I knew he was using my hairbrush. Fucking wild hair had to fuck me once again. My wetness was now dripping down my legs. The *** overwhelming my body in the most delicious of ways.

By now my body was begging for his cock. Any way I could get it. In my mouth. In my pussy. In my asshole... But all I got was his hand caressing my sore ass, driving the *** away, even if keeping the heat in…

His fingertips travelled down, rubbing and circling my clit in a delicious motion that almost drives me over the edge, but just as I am almost falling down he stops, and I hear his sadistic laugh.

“You think I am going to let you cum yet? There is still a lot more to come until you get your pleasure slut.”

Posted
I shouldn’t have read this at work haha. Great work again girl xxx
Posted
Amazing story, thankyou for writing. XXX
Posted
2 hours ago, Tiedanddyed said:

Amazing story, thankyou for writing. XXX

Thanks x I appreciate it :)

Posted
3 hours ago, SophieSub190 said:

I shouldn’t have read this at work haha. Great work again girl xxx

Awww, thanks sweetie x

Ropebunny8000
Posted
That was absolutely brilliant, well done :)
Posted
1 hour ago, Ropebunny8000 said:

That was absolutely brilliant, well done :)

Thank you so much 💛

Posted
14 hours ago, MrsSynn said:

That was a very good read.

Thanks x