Curiosity

Rj918

Posted

I think I might be gay, where should I begin. Someone help me with my secrets plz

Posted

do men turn you on? if so, you're probably gay.

I guess, where do you want to go?

Posted
You either wanna fuck men or you don't. It's that simple. If you don't like women at all then yes, you're gay.
Posted

Not alot of men turn me on I guess it's mainly just the freaky ass thoughts that go thru my head loo

Posted
So essentially this post was a waste of time? You should know by now if you only like sex with men, only like sex with women, or like sex with either/both.
Posted

I think - to tone it back down.

You're straight. Not attracted to men. But have had somewhat of gay fantasies you can't explain due to not being attracted to men?

Is that around the size of it?

If so, it's not massively uncommon - but, it's kinda important to... well... know whether things should be just kept in your head, an idea to get off on.    That, should you decide to act on it, you are treating the other person as an experiment which can be unfair to them.

Some people in a situation like yours get into assorted 'co-erced bi' type things - which - I dunno, it's an option - but... it's knowing what is better in your head than in reality.

Posted
Try & not label yourself as anything then it will be less stressful. Like @eyemblacksheep says, just because you crave for something/someone when you’re turned on doesn’t mean you have to put a label on as that’s separate from real life. Many of us will play with the same sex during a session but that doesn’t make us gay or bi sexual it’s just what or arouses us at that time. I love medical play but in reality I don’t want to sleep with my doctor. Just start to explore with your fetish’s & kinks, enjoy them & don’t get hung up on ‘what you are’ Ignore replies that state ‘this post was a waste of time’ because that’s why we’re all here as a community to help each other, no post or question is ever a waste of time. 😊
Posted
@bigpolly, yes it is. If he said I think I might be straight, no one would even bother replying.
Posted

I think we all go through our own challenges.  Sometimes it's easier if it's explained fully first - but... nah, it's a valid question.  Albeit, a common one.

Serinidipty
Posted
Just go with your gut feeling hun
Posted

yes, just go with what ever you get turned on with, bi sounds like it might suit you, but just chat to people, even pic swap, if the men's photos dont do it, but don't be scared to ask,