Advice on Looking for mistress

BigM570

Posted

I’m new to this but am interested in being a sub, I have no limits and will to experience what are somethings to keep in mind when finding a mistress ?

Posted

step one

Yes, you have limits - so stop lying to everyone about being "no limits"

if you genuinely have no limits, then contact me privately and I'll give you my details to pay your salary into my bank account.

step two

What do you WANT to experience

Saying "up for anything" just isn't helpful - it means people have to coax info out of you and see you as yet another timewaster.   There's no shame in trying to work out what exactly you want to do

step three

if you're stuck - go away.  Go learn about the lifestyle, about what makes you tick, what appeals to you - and then you can approach the whole thing with a better idea.

step four

remember - if you're as naive as you come across the only people you'll attract are the scammers.   

Posted
Really wish guys would stop saying they have no limits, everyone has limits and that’s okay, and I totally agree with eyemblacksheeps advice.
Serinidipty
Posted
Everyone has limits hun it is up to your master to be creative and to push your limits regularly to improve both of you. To be at your best