Looking into anal hooks.

Allison

Posted

I had a talk with some friends in the chat rooms in recent days and the subject of anal hooks has come up. It looks like something that I definitely want to try, but I'm curious about something: How do you actually use it? I'd like to know how many different uses there are so that I can practice them and find the methods that work best for me :)

Posted
The only way I’ve had one used on me was to have my hair put in a pony tail then it was attached via rope to my ponytail so that my head had to be kept in the correct posture & also attached to my collar in the same way. I also had a vibrator held against it which I found quite uncomfortable
Posted
31 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

The only way I’ve had one used on me was to have my hair put in a pony tail then it was attached via rope to my ponytail so that my head had to be kept in the correct posture & also attached to my collar in the same way. I also had a vibrator held against it which I found quite uncomfortable

So the main takeaway is that you tie it to something and your movements (no matter how slight) can trigger the sensations?

Posted
3 hours ago, Allison said:

So the main takeaway is that you tie it to something and your movements (no matter how slight) can trigger the sensations?

It triggers sensations/*** but it’s also used to keep a correct posture as it will pull against you which can be very uncomfortable.

It can be tied to yourself, incorporated within shibari/rope work/bondage or to something above you or it can be held onto by the person in charge so that they have complete control of the movements etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a hook for my sub which is incorporated into a body harness. We'll be experimenting this weekend with it. I'll report back.

Posted
1 hour ago, Remounters said:

I have a hook for my sub which is incorporated into a body harness. We'll be experimenting this weekend with it. I'll report back.

Much appreciated :)

Posted

I regularly wear a male chastity that has an anal hook attached to it.The cage is tiny and the hook is a metal ball that is delightfully large.The whole thing is attached with use of a screwdriver and so nice that it makes it impossible to walk when im wearing it.It feels so natural,slightly ***ful and I've discovered something that brings out the slave in me 

Posted

From personal experience it van vary, I have a harness with an anal hook that is inserted from the front, it's actually quite comfortable and I am able to move about pretty well. I have also had it used via suspension inserted from the rear, this is not comfortable and ensures I maintain position. Weather from the front or rear makes a big difference in how it feels due to the build of the hook, hope this helps.