Needing some BDSM Q&A

Posted

Hello all!

Well as the title says I'm a newbie. I have a Dom that is absolutely wonderful. He enjoys teaching me both sides of the coin so to speak. I'm able to ask anything I wish, and after getting to know each other for 3 months it's now time to do a check list, and have a serious chat. He's not always available to me, and Google is driving me crazy trying to hunt for answers. So, I hope to be able to speak freely and continue my "education". We've recently began with our BDSM journey to see if it was really something I would enjoy. It was the most freeing thing I've ever experienced. I didn't have to be the career, mom, home maker, and all around jack of all trades. Daddy's only requirement was that I express, with each new action, if I wanted to participate, and how I felt. I've never experienced anything so mind blowing in my life, and it has left me wanting more.  Is anyone with alot of experience willing to define some things for me? For instance what are hard and soft beatings

Posted

This is something that all sounds positive - and a lot of people do like the escapism for some of the reasons you've listed.

Just fire questions through, I'm sure many members would be happy to give their opinions, answers and experiences.

Hard and Soft beatings... well, a soft beating might be something like a light spanking, but a hard beating could be a severe lashing.

Imagine, say, having an idea of numbers between 1 and 10 - where 1 is a light spank and 10 is the heaviest/harshest thing you can think of.

Then think of where you want to play - say - a 7 - then when struck, give feedback on where that sits in the numbers - so that it's known if there's scope to go harder.

Posted

Thank you. I hadn't thought of the number system. I'm an RN you would think the *** scale would be at the front of my mind. Looking at beatings in the way you described makes a lot of sense.

Posted

Ok, so here's my list of activities that I want clarification on. Also why do some of the activities seem redundant?

chauffeuring 

personal modification 

mummification 

homage with tongue 

physical examinations 

cock worship 

pussy worship 

being serviced sexually 

Posted
Mummification is completely wrapping your partner in something, whether it’s saran Wrap, bandaged, even latex and rubber. It’s actually really fun!
Posted
3 hours ago, BabyGirl said:

chauffeuring

basically being a driver - so, driving the Dominant where they need to go.

personal modification 

this could include tattoos, piercings, branding, etc.

mummification 

being completely wrapped - it's a form of bondage

homage with tongue 

literally worshipping someone using only your tongue

physical examinations 

ok - imagine kinda being stripped naked, stood for attention - and someone examining you - this can involve a lot of *** drawing attention to perceived flaws.

may even involve anal or vaginal probing

cock worship 

pussy worship 

being serviced sexually 

I'm not sure these need explanation - but basically, oral...

Posted

@eyemblacksheep pretty much covered all your queries the one thing I would add would be 'serviced sexually' may not be restricted to oral only. It could extend to being availabe for any sexual act your dom requires whenever they require it, within your negotiated limits of course