Gags vs tooth implant

Kitty666666

Kitty666666
Posted

I am about to get the crown on my tooth (second from center) implant. I currently have a hole when I'm not wearing my flipper. I love ball gags! I'm scared that when I get my crown that I won't be able to use a ball gag anymore in order to protect the fake tooth. Has anyone successfully used a ball gag with an implant? Is it safe or should I permanently switch to a different kind of gag? 

Posted

you know - I've a crown on that tooth and I pretty much forgot all about it.  Haven't had problems with gags.

What I would recommend, of course, is that the tooth will need a good while to heal - I'd probably advise against any gags in that period.  But, certainly, I don't have an issues now.

Posted

you could get a soft gag ball instead, or just using a gag without the ball. But its the effect of having something in your mouth maybe you could try the mouth strapon inversed as its latex, but be careful witht that one. 

Posted
In terms of gags, there are the ones shaped as lips that you put your mouth around - less bite involved. I started using that for similar reasons to you. This also ***s your mouth open at all times so your Dom has full access! 😈. Good luck!