BONDiNG on Netflix

Ch****

Posted

I've just been randomly searching Netflix for something to watch and I've come across a show called 'Bonding' based around kink and a BDSM club. Its so funny.. 

Posted

I second this! It's actually so amazing

CitizenCane
Posted

Thanks for the info. I'll look tonight

Posted

Me an another kink freind watched it  an txted each other . We both watched it all. Sadley due to me house shareing with a bunch of extreme  vanilas ever time 1 came on my bed room i had 2 pause it. Wich was a fair bit.

They were checking on me bringing me drinks an meds as im ill

Posted

Thanks for the recommendation @Charms, will check it out.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Posted
Just now, TheMagician said:

Thanks for the recommendation @Charms, will check it out.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Your most welcome.  Hope u like it sn ty 4 the kind words

Posted
21 hours ago, SophieSub190 said:

Worth a watch? X

Yes  very much so me an a freind watched it an txted each othe alot as we watched as its smazing

Posted
Haha....watched it last night...had me and Saphy smiling 😁😁
Posted

Binged on this last night and omg ***y love it!!! 

Posted
Binged on this today after your recommendation, ***y brilliant...thanks charms 😘
Posted

Seen a couple of these so far - funny lol, given me a few ideas 😈😏😂😂

Posted
1 hour ago, Queenie63 said:

Seen a couple of these so far - funny lol, given me a few ideas 😈😏😂😂

I'm sure I'll find out. 

Posted

Definitely 😈

24 minutes ago, NLG44 said:

I'm sure I'll find out. 

Posted

I've seen mixed reviews, but not seen it myself.   It is on the "to watch" list

Posted

I just binged the whole season.

I love the characters and the freedom of expression in it. They lightly poke fun at different kinks, but within an appropriate manner. I found as the show progresses, they define that everyone has their "wierd shit". 😉

Posted
On 4/25/2019 at 4:40 PM, FreyaNikita said:

Binged on this today after your recommendation, ***y brilliant...thanks charms 😘

Your most welcome

Posted

I just finished the season. I hope they come out with a second season.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Checked this out and binged the whole thing in one evening :)

MistressMettle
Posted

Loved it! I pro Domme and was roaring laughing. Some of its so accurate. Obviously some of its not.. it's a TV comedy. It's definitely worth a watch

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I found that Sex Education was more sex positive. Bonding to me seemed to just say 'look at the freaks they're trying to be normal haahha'

Mistress_An-1371
Posted

I found bonding to be really refreshing and loved the fact that it shows how much fun you can have.

Posted

And here's the Fetish.com review of the Netflix series, BONDiNG for y'all :) 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Will "Bonding" just open the flood gates to another wave of people who haven't a clue what they are doing but think that becoming a pro dom/domme is a good way to make fast cash? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Cinnamon-flame said:

Will "Bonding" just open the flood gates to another wave of people who haven't a clue what they are doing but think that becoming a pro dom/domme is a good way to make fast cash? 

i think it did have a few that had ears prick up - but as soon as they find it's not fast cash they disappear again.