Cam Domination

LondonSubmissiveFun

LondonSubmissiveFun
Posted

Am thinking about this but anyone got any suggestions / experience? Thinking of being dominated by mistress live on webcam.

Posted

I guess what questions do you want to draw

it's not my bag - but it's simple enough

you find someone you want to Dominate you online and discuss your 'wants' and agree payment for the time

or, you usually get a 5 minute free window to discuss 'wants' then it's pay-per-minute.  

Posted
I would be surprised if this type of cybersex I is uncommon. I would love to dominate a Submissive live on a video chat. As for suggestions, I doubt it would be much different to a physical session, just without the bodily contact
LondonSubmissiveFun
Posted
Yeah I meant actually in person so people can watch :)
Posted

oh, ok.  

I guess - there are people I know offer this - but, if you want people to actually watch it's better of with someone well known/established and this will cost you.  But, that might be OK.  And then from there, I know there are some who do offer this - and there are others I know have done it, but usually with someone they trust (i.e. has already built a rapport) 

there are a lot of good people who cam, but as a lot do it from home then you'd need that level of trust - or have to pay for a space to do it elsewhere.

Also, make sure you are with someone who is happy to say no to stupid requests....

I'm not saying not to do this - I'm sure it'd be great fun and is something I'm sure I'd end up doing one day, but..... do consider everything