I'm not new to this

Serinidipty

Serinidipty
Posted

But have had a long five years without BDSM  here goes how do you build up your *** tolerance again ? Or do you just go all in and let your Master go as hard or soft as he likes  or should it start off with a conversation with Master 

Posted
If I was your dom, I would expect to know you have been away from the scene for a while and that your *** threshold might not be where it should be, and I’d take that into consideration in play and gradually work towards building your tolerance back up.
Posted

you basically go back to the start

have a talk

say you're out of practice, but where you could be and where you'd like to go - and build that back up over time

Posted
For me, I'm all in. If the Master is experienced I don't need safe words. But I agree, speak to him first. A slave should always be straight with Master.
Posted
For me my *** tolerance varies a lot. If I am tired from lack of sleep I have a low tolerance. If something bad happened and I have a load of emotional *** I will be begin for it to be rough rough rough. So tbh you should really always talk with your partner and be honest about how you feel