Femdom

Posted

hi

what do u like most in BDSM??

especially females

and are there any dominant female for me??

Posted
I'm a maso sub love ***
Posted
I still have to figure it out,but so far,what I find appealing in BDSM is The control. I like to see strong guys in *** places Feel their embarassment as their pride is being crushed down because I overpowered them ; and yet being conflicted because they enjoy the situation. I think it's cute.It makes me want to tease them more ,to embarass them more to get nore if those cute reactions. To tell them naughty stuff,to humiliate them, insult them...( And I'm a bit afraid of that part. I still have to explore it , I don't feel comfortable acting this way. I don't want to harm anyone ) I also like the part communication seem to play in BDSM relationships,it seems pretty neat.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Speaking as a much older person, for whom the web wasn't around when he was younger and these overwhelming desires to be controlled/dominated/humiliated consumed my every waking moment, I would say you're fortunate to have access to a place like here and I would say please go with your heart and explore as much as you can. You will only regret what you didn't try.

Posted

Yes pleas I'll take anything I'm told to if it is a sexy confident women telling me to

Posted

I identify as a masochist, much more than a sub, I'm coming to realise. So for me, it's physical or cerebral ***. *** or it's psychological equivalent. 

*c*

• 1 month later...
OwnedSissyCuck
Posted

For me ever since I was first introduced into cuckolding its affected the relationships I've had since. I might not be capable of having a normal relationship at least with a woman because there's this overwhelming urge to be dominated and under their control. To be locked in chastity and made to dress up while she was cuckolding me. I'm shy as it is around women and also a single parent so finding anyone is going to be difficult but to also find someone into the same kinks even harder. 

Posted

I like humiliating guys and/or having them service me.

OwnedSissyCuck
Posted

Think I remember seeing you on forums and/or news feed on a different site 

On 7/2/2019 at 11:28 PM, 3SumQueen said:

I like humiliating guys and/or having them service me.

Posted
9 hours ago, Wannabesissycuck said:

Think I remember seeing you on forums and/or news feed on a different site 

Probably. I'm on a few sites, don't use any of them that much usually until this past week.

Posted

Mostly I have had pretty vanilla partners and if I do try bondage or anything like that usually it’s me in control (as apparently I am easy to trust and relax with) 

i have had longer distance relationships with orgasm control or a little chastity play 

but mostly this is something I have had to do as self bondage 

I have always wanted to try being a submissive I love pussy licking and always wanted to know how that feels while in chastity or tied 

any ladies interested in playing with me?

Posted

It took me a long time to figure out what the turn on is. For me it's the giving up of control. Most of my adult life i was making life and death decisions. To give up control is scary and exciting. I have always kept my hard limit list very short. Dommes i have had in the past could tie me up and take it where they wanted. It went to some crazy places the i never thought about and afterwards i felt like i had a great vacation. So for me its giving up control. That of course can lead to new places and definately added to my good list. Lol.

• 5 months later...