Sybian saddle

Charlene474

Charlene474
Posted

Hi has anyone had the pleasure of using thus bad boy. Im going buy one shortly. Xx

• 11 months later...
Posted

Not a sybian, but actually got something similar. It's called the Tremor. I like it, even though it doesn't really bring me to orgasm and I find other less expensive toys more enjoyable. For me, some things I'd say to keep in mind are:

1) It's hella lot louder than a noisy vibrator. You can dampen the noise if it's placed on soft thick material, like a mattress or duvet cover, but it'll still be pretty loud.

2) it's not a thrusting machine, it's a really intense vibrator.

3) it's a rumbly kind of vibration rather than a buzzing type so it can feel super intense, more intense than any vib I've had, if you go all the way to max settings. I'd say if you get it, go slow for your first time and do not max right away.

4) Stretch your inner thigh and warm up your knees before a session, because it's kind of like being on horse-back depending on how long you're on it for.

5) Positioning made me feel really exposed which made me feel kind of awkward rather than sexy, even though I'm alone in the room. 

Hope that helps!