Older into younger

Kyle1409

Posted (edited)

I'm a young guy into older women but dont think older women are into the idea... anyone else in a similar situation?? (Nothing illegal obviously)

Edited by Kyle1409
Posted
Dear dear kyle. You got it. Can t speak for everyone, but I get requests from young guys, too young, and i struggle with that thought. Can t say why. Honestly can t
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm in the reverse situation, I'm older looking for younger ;-)
Posted

I think it can be a v good thing.
I've experienced a number of women 10 yrs or so younger than me - they would have been in there 30's - and they knew what they wanted and it was all enjoyable ;)
A younger woman circa 30 yrs younger than me - and we ended up having some amazing sex in some interesting places - indoors, outdoors, in a caravan,  in the car, on the table, on the kitchen work top...
And another younger woman mid twenties who was 'discovering' herself - which was much more of a slower / nurturing type approach - which again worked well - we both learnt things from each other.

So I see no reaosn not to try it - but I do also hear from some older women saying along the lines of what Shamanta says above - but if it works for those involved - do it!

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 8/7/2017 at 1:34 PM, Kyle1409 said:

I'm a young guy into older women but dont think older women are into the idea... anyone else in a similar situation?? (Nothing illegal obviously)

In my college days, when I was 20, I just happened to meet a 37 yr old lady.  It was womnderful.  She said the best she ever had.  I looked very young for my age.  She had married a 40 yr old man, had 2 kids by him.  Her kids now grown up and their daddy couid not get it up so he allowed to roam.  Conditions were a college boy who would move away after graduating.  She loved her husband and wouid never leave him.  She had a boy and a daughter.  Upon meeting them, I was shocked to find that I was a doppelganger of the son!  Well, well take that where you will.  Do not look for an older woman in an older establishment.  Find one in the mart scene or place frequented by students.  When you meet her you will have to convince her that you are sincere.  Should you get a chance, with her on your arm, parade right past and thru many girls your age.  She will be thrilled.  Age matters.  Take her out often, she will want to show you off.  Best wishes.

• 4 months later...
micha-switch
Posted

Depends how young. I was 18 and dating/having loads of sex with a married 30 year old woman. Early 20's I only dated women around the 35-45 age range.