What got you into bondage?

Devilchildsik66

Devilchildsik66
Posted

Hello everyone. 

I thought it was about time I shared something seeing as I've been on the site a few months now. So this is basically how my kink began for me. 

I was staying at my cousins house who is a few years older than me. Her friend was also staying over and they had planned to sneak out to go to a party.  Because they didn't trust that I wouldn't say something to her mum and dad they tied me up to make sure I wouldn't.

At around 11.30 I was in bed half asleep drifting off when I woke up feeling a hand covering my mouth. They were alot bigger and stronger than me at the time so there wasn't alot I could do about it. My cousin had my arms locked behind me with her hand over my mouth while her friend was tying my hands behind my back with a dressing gown cord. Once she made sure my hands were tight and I felt her check and tighten the knot she came up behind me with a scarf close to my face. My cousin took her hand off my mouth and she put the scarf in my mouth between my teeth really fast and tied it really tight behind my head. I tried saying I didn't care if they were sneaking off but I couldn't make the words out clearly. As I was trying to speak my cousin started taking off strips from a roll of duct tape and put them over my lips and the scarf which made it impossible to speak apart from very low muffled sounds. After they had gagged me my cousin grabbed hold of my legs with both arms while her friend started tying my ankles together with another dressing gown cord. After she tied the knot and checked it a few times she tickled the bottom of my foot through my sock which was very annoying and laughed. It was at that point my cousin stood me up and had both her arms around me to keep me from falling over. While she had hold of me her friend was taking the cover off the bed, they then lay me down on the bed and used another dressing gown cord to tie around the cord of my ankles tying it to the end of the bed. They then put the cover over me and tucked it in really tight around me which made it really hard to move much.

They were both stood there smiling admiring their handy work having clearly planned out what they did well beforehand. My cousin took off another piece of tape and put it over my eyes gently but firmly pressing it down kneading it into my eyes and around them and patted me on the head saying sleep tight.

I heard the door close and then was left there for a good 5 hours unable to get out of it until the got back in the early hours of the morning to untie me.

I tried to find the knot of the cord that was trying my hands together but I just couldn't do it. I had countless attempts at trying to undo the knot using my toes around the end of the bed that had my feet tied to it but it was way to tight and having the tape over my eyes made it really difficult to find it.

After a while I just gave up because it was getting really hot trying under the cover and the pyjamas I was wearing were really thick and warm.

When they finally did get back I heard the door close behind them and felt someone sit down on the bed and heard my cousin say sleep well giggling. She took the tape off my eyes and it took a few seconds to adjust to the light. She said you better not go snitching or we'll get you again alright to which I just nodded. It was then she rolled me over and untied my hands and I could feel her friend untying my ankles. As soon as my hands were free I reached for the tape to take it off but my cousin said I'll get that and untied the knot behind my head pulling it ripping the tape off fast which really hurt.

They then left the room making a gesture to me with their fingers over their lips.

And ever since then I've been very much into bondage and had a pyjama fetish. Looking back it was really stupid and dangerous of them to do it but it was so good at the same time in a weird way