Ur locked in a room w/ EVERYONE you've had sex w/

Princess_Lolly

Princess_Lolly
Posted (edited)

Wwyd?

when I heard this I just thought "WOAH hugest/best orgy ever"!  Having a sum of men and each would ravage me and all would have my way w/ me. (I don't really have any bad relations w/ anyone) & that's how I like it best lol being used as an object of sexual desire. This scenario is like my wildest dream come true omg I just hope there's a bed in this room to be fucked on

Edited by Princess_Lolly
Posted

I think I don't really have bad relations with anyone - but some of them do with each other - haha

Posted
I'd have to be handcuffed and not in a sexy way. There are some exes I'd rather never see again.
Posted (edited)

It would need to be a ***y big room 😂😂

Oh and there would be a couple of deceased, that wouldn't be so cool! 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I would dream that I am in the shower while I was in prison wearing red lace thing n bustier n there are five guys with me..I would panic but iam stuck .the guy next to me grabs my hand n piluts it on his gock...them I would wake up so damn horny hard I discover iam wearing the red lingerie n my wife s laughing..

Posted

It might take quite some time to pleasure that many guys,and id have a very sore jaw and a throat coated in cum.Yes please,form an orderly queue gentlemen.xxx

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

That's 2 people, one of whom is a lesbian and the who I'm on good terms with so not bothered TBH